The Student Room Group
Cranfield University
Cranfield

University of Cranfield thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Thank you for your quick reply!
when did u apply? I was thinking about looking for a room somewhere else, but I would really prefer to live on-campus.
Cranfield University
Cranfield
Original post by mbell5
Thank you for your quick reply!
when did u apply? I was thinking about looking for a room somewhere else, but I would really prefer to live on-campus.

I applied approximately at the same time than u, middle of June, but only for house sharing. So I wonder if I have a chance to get a room.. I also took a look at some accommodations in Milton Keynes just in case, it's more or less the same price, maybe a bit more expansive for a room in a shared flat/house according to the location. I think there are both some advantages and inconvenients to live on/off campus, I will see according to their response, I hope soon :wink:
Reply 182
I think I read that they offer you an alternative if your prefered accommondation type is fully booked. looks like there is nothing else but to wait for their response..
I would prefer to live on campus 'couse I don't know how the public transport is there. I think it's porbably easier to get to the courses if you live close- hopefully :biggrin:
Original post by mbell5
I think I read that they offer you an alternative if your prefered accommondation type is fully booked. looks like there is nothing else but to wait for their response..
I would prefer to live on campus 'couse I don't know how the public transport is there. I think it's porbably easier to get to the courses if you live close- hopefully :biggrin:

Yes indeed, actually I just got an offer from them this afternoon, but not for a shared house unfortunately... Now I'm looking for a room in MK. I think you can also expect an offer soon :smile:
Reply 184
what a pity. than good luck for the room in MK!
and I hope for an offer too :smile:
Reply 185
Hi guys,

anyone in for MSC airport planning and management? .... oct 2014??
Reply 186
hi,

anyone in for APM course...??? airport planning and management?
Reply 187
hi does anyone has to take the Crandfield admission test ? I get an offer for the marketing degree but I need to take the test, does anyone has some information ?
Reply 188
Hello everyone,

Anyone for MSc in Environmental Management for Business? Also, I got an offer of accommodation in Mitchell Hall. Is it better to stay on-campus or off-campus? I have to respond to them by 15th August and I am torn between the two!
Hi, I've applied for the Executive MSc in Air Transport Management for July 2015 and I'm wondering if anyone else is doing this course and how long it generally takes to get a decision? I have an unconditional offer elsewhere with a deadline on it. Applied a little over 3 weeks ago.
Reply 190
anyone in here got themselves into lanchester hall?
Reply 191
Original post by kritzzz
Hello everyone,

Anyone for MSc in Environmental Management for Business? Also, I got an offer of accommodation in Mitchell Hall. Is it better to stay on-campus or off-campus? I have to respond to them by 15th August and I am torn between the two!

stay on-campus for a month or two n then find a cheaper place..guess u could find many at the cranfield village
Original post by rakzAPM
Hi guys,

anyone in for MSC airport planning and management? .... oct 2014??

Hi,

I am, where are you from if I may ask?

Looking forward to meet you in October :smile:
Reply 193
Original post by Muggi1991
Hi,

I am, where are you from if I may ask?

Looking forward to meet you in October :smile:

hi,
basically am from India tho i was brought up in the middle east.
what about you?
:smile:
Original post by rakzAPM
hi,
basically am from India tho i was brought up in the middle east.
what about you?
:smile:

I m from Lebanon but brought up in denmark..
Reply 195
I m from Lebanon but brought up in denmark..

oh nice...did u confirm ur place at the on-campus accommodation?
Yes I'm staying at stringfellow hall.. what about you?
Reply 197

yesh...i will be at lanchester hall.. btw i received a mail regarding ipad purchase :smile:
Reply 198

guess only we two are available for the course .... still 2 months to go...
Original post by rakzAPM
guess only we two are available for the course .... still 2 months to go...

Yea it seems like it..

Have u purchased any of the recommended books and started reading ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending