The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone else for Adult Nursing January 2015 at Wolverhampton University.

Scroll to see replies

Anyone at city campus in january
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 61
It's ok. Would you like to introduce yourself only if you like so we can be just friends as we are going to same university. My name is Muhammad Qureshi and I am male, pakistani mature student. I live in Birmingham. I applied also for university accommodation. I came to UK 4 years ago. I like gym, swimming, cinema, eating out and travelling.
Reply 62
Muhammed its jenny. From the gym! You are coming back after ramadam I spoke to u on the phone
Reply 63
Wowwwww:yy:
Reply 64
I recognised ur description so assumed it was u
Reply 65
World is round and now we have to admit it's global village. By the way, congratulations to securing your place at Walsall Campus. I think treat is due because you will start 9 months before me.:top:
Original post by angieis41
I start at city campus in January :smile:

Hi. I'm also starting in January at City campus. My names sallyAnn. Is your name angleangle
Hi Sally I'm angie :smile:
Original post by bethanylg
Hi, ive been offered a place to start in January at City campus :smile: hope to hear from people who are also going x

I'm starting in January.:biggrin:Too
Look forward to meeting you hun are you on Facebook there is a group for jan 15 cohort x
Hi. My name is Sally-Ann. I'm also going to be at City Campus in January. I'm going to have placements at new cross hospital.
Me too Sally. I currently work as a hca at new cross xx
Oh rite. That's good to know. As I didn't know of anyone else who was at new cross hospital. How far is it from the campus as I don't drive
Have you got a link for the Facebook group please Angie.:smile:
Original post by 270188kells
Hiya ������ i am in january at wolvo campus but working new cross- confirmed place for january!

Hi. I'm sally-ann . I'm also going to be at new cross hospital. Do you live in Wolverhampton or are you going to get accomodation like me.:biggrin:
No I be living at home I live just outside Wolverhampton.x
Link not working grr x
Original post by 270188kells
Hiya.. Ive never been on one of these before but had my offer today for adult nursing at City campus. Ive been told it is January 15 starting as there are no places left september. Wondering if anyone else is starting then and if anyone has Wolverhampton as their placement? Very excited and nervous

I am also starting at city in Jan my placement is at newcross can't wait to start :smile:
Original post by angieis41
I am also starting at city in Jan my placement is at newcross can't wait to start :smile:

When did you guys have interviews? They told me 3weeks ago that they had no interviews left for a while :/
Had my interview 3 weeks ago now heard same day I had a place x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending