The Student Room Group
SAE Institute
SAE Institute

S.A.E Oxford

Hi i have had a lot of problems getting my student finance sorted as the course code for the Oxford institution has still not passed it and I am waiting for some resolve on this am I the only person or is their anybody out there waiting as well. Or can you help me with this ?
Reply 1
Hi

I've applied for the audio production course in Liverpool and I've had the same issue with finance because the course of study is still processing. I've literally googled sae funding and it brought me here where I found your post. Have you had any word back yet?
SAE Institute
SAE Institute
Reply 2
Hi john, I have been waiting since January this year it seems like they have just fobbed me off since then saying the same broken record.

I advise to keep going in or phoning them as it is beyond a joke the best privet university not been able to get a course code sorted out. It has put doubt's in my mind about the whole thing and i am very worried about the course as well and it been very limited and unable to gain work after as well. As if they have this small issue on admin then what else is there wrong.

Please get back to me on your either downfall or success.

Jason.
Hello to you both,

We finally got our designation letter yesterday afternoon. We have now added our courses to the loans company site - however the SLC have to click on them to approve them which we are told could take up to 48 hours.

As soon as they appear on the site we will be emailing all students and also writing to you all formally by post.

I am sorry you feel that the advice we were able to give was repetative, however it is all we could say due to the fact that all Private Providers were ( or indeed are) still going through the same process so there are literally thousands of people in the same boat across the country and we have been at the mercy of government agencies who have been overwhelmed by applications.

If you have any particular issues or problems you feel you will or may have as a result of this delay please do get in touch with me directly at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Clare Beckett
Head of Student Recruitment
SAE Institute UK
www.sae.edu
Jason and John,

Please note we have just heard that our designation has come through - however the courses may not appear on the SLC site for up to 48 hours due to their approval process ...

We will email you all as soon as it is possible to submit your loan application.

Jason, I know we have already been in touch via email, facebook etc, but if you really are worried about this delay please do contact me at any time on [email protected]

I am happy to speak to individual students at any time to discuss the implications of these delays.

Many thanks

Clare Beckett
Head of Student Recruitment
SAE Institute UK
www.sae.edu
[email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending