The Student Room Group

Any CIE candidates here???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roflwaffles
Phy, maths and chem! Planning to do further maths also:biggrin:

Which variant were your papers ?
How did you find paper 2 chemistry and paper 1 physics ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fatemah4
Yes!

do you have jan exams? and hey.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel

Hey!
No we don't have Jan exams , we give our exams either in the May/June session or October/November session, and we have to give all the papers of a subject together :smile:
Hey!
No we don't have Jan exams , we give our exams either in the May/June session or October/November session, and we have to give all the papers of a subject together :smile:

oh right I see :smile:

good luck
Which variant were your papers ?
How did you find paper 2 chemistry and paper 1 physics ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Region 4, chemistry paper was different from last year and physics was pain in the *** :mad: U
Hey guys, Im from Nigeria. I took CIE AS level Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math. How do you guys think you are going to do in your exams?
Original post by ekpenyongnsa
Hey guys, Im from Nigeria. I took CIE AS level Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math. How do you guys think you are going to do in your exams?

Biology was fine, I am hoping for an A, but I am scared of my chemistry and physics grades because paper 1 physics was so difficult for me , time management was difficult, and chemistry I did bad in paper 2 , so I can't really predict anything for these two subjects :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel

Hey!

Region 4, chemistry paper was different from last year and physics was pain in the *** :mad: U

Original post by ekpenyongnsa

keep this thread going.
we don't have that many CIE threads on this forum.
its such a pity that this is the case.
Was once a CIE candidate :smile: good luck for your results everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I did all my IGCSEs with CIE.
Was going to do A levels with CIE as well but will be with Edexcel since I was forced to change sixthform as my previous one didn't offer chemistry.

Does anyone know why CIE grade boundaries are ridiculously low??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
I did all my IGCSEs with CIE.
Was going to do A levels with CIE as well but will be with Edexcel since I was forced to change sixthform as my previous one didn't offer chemistry.

Does anyone know why CIE grade boundaries are ridiculously low??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it very difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when the A level marking schemes will be out?
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Is it very difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well not that difficult!
Reply 53
Waiting for the results and I'm DYING with anxiety:ashamed:
Made a major mistake in AS Computing and I don't know whether there is still a change that I can get an A.......
Reply 54
Only 12 days to go i can't even sleep well:cry2:
Original post by Yuannnnn
Only 12 days to go i can't even sleep well:cry2:

What were your subjects?
Reply 56
What were your subjects?

:frown:AL further maths, AS physics, AS economics and AS computing...
FM was quite annoying since the grade boundaries were soooo high.:s-smilie:
wot about u?
Original post by Yuannnnn
:frown:AL further maths, AS physics, AS economics and AS computing...
FM was quite annoying since the grade boundaries were soooo high.:s-smilie:
wot about u?

U took FM without pure maths! Phy, chem and maths........... Phy paper 1 was really bad
Here:hello:

I did IGCSE Maths(0580) with CIE. Paper 22 was very easy but Paper 42 was probably the hardest CIE Maths paper I've done (although it was nothing compared to Further Pure Maths I did with Edexcel:tongue:). Really really want an A*, otherwise I'd be really gutted since maths has always been my strongest subject.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WinterWind
Here:hello:

I did IGCSE Maths(0580) with CIE. Paper 22 was very easy but Paper 42 was probably the hardest CIE Maths paper I've done (although it was nothing compared to Further Pure Maths I did with Edexcel:tongue:). Really really want an A*, otherwise I'd be really gutted since maths has always been my strongest subject.

You are in A level right now?

Quick Reply

Latest