The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Flatmates from UAL

Hi everybody.
Me and my friend I will be studying Film and Television Production at LCC (UAL) this September and we are looking for one or two more students to share a flat with.
Our budget is £550 maximum a month and it will be a 3/4 bedroom flat close to Elephant and Castle (Stockwell, Camberwell, Oval, Kennington).
The people we are looking for must be in London already and be able to view the flat with us as we need to move as soon as possible.
Feel free to message me if interested.
Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Rozrazil
Hi everybody.
Me and my friend I will be studying Film and Television Production at LCC (UAL) this September and we are looking for one or two more students to share a flat with.
Our budget is £550 maximum a month and it will be a 3/4 bedroom flat close to Elephant and Castle (Stockwell, Camberwell, Oval, Kennington).
The people we are looking for must be in London already and be able to view the flat with us as we need to move as soon as possible.
Feel free to message me if interested.
Thank you

Have you thought about posting this on the Commonplace website? I think you're likely to get more traffic there, I feel like there aren't a huge number of UAL students on TSR :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Also will do Film and TV production , just realised i didn't even make into waiting list for student accommodation : (

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending