The Student Room Group

Radiology

Hey guys I'm not sure if I should be posting this in Phys/Chem or Medicine but I'll just leave it here and hope for the best.

A few months before applications, I'm still stuck in between two very different career choices - one of them being Radiology (or at least a branch of it). Now I know I'd end up having to attend medical school which I'd love to do, but I'm confused about which undergrad course I should do before it. I'd prefer to stray away from Biology and possibly do Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry? Both of these seem accepted by good med schools where as direct courses such as Medical screening don't.

Any one with experience in the matter? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by hay_gra
Hey guys I'm not sure if I should be posting this in Phys/Chem or Medicine but I'll just leave it here and hope for the best.

A few months before applications, I'm still stuck in between two very different career choices - one of them being Radiology (or at least a branch of it). Now I know I'd end up having to attend medical school which I'd love to do, but I'm confused about which undergrad course I should do before it. I'd prefer to stray away from Biology and possibly do Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry? Both of these seem accepted by good med schools where as direct courses such as Medical screening don't.

Any one with experience in the matter? Thanks!

Are you in the UK? If so, why can't you apply for undergraduate medicine?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending