The Student Room Group

Tattoo Appreciation Thread (Summer 2014)

Title says it all. Post pictures of your own tattoos, make comments on others ink, post images as ideas for unique tattoos.

I'll kick it off with this:

1407572886651.jpg

I believe, tattoos when done properly, and we'll thought out, can add to the physical attractiveness of the person with it/them. They can also be an external way of showing others small hints of your personality.

Looking forward to seeing what other tattoos TSR members have... :holmes:
IN!

Pics soon...desperate for some new work mine are all at least 5 years old..roll on end of the month! :woo:
This one hurt...a lot. Put me off getting it added to/colour haha. Never again on the ribs :noway: It's fairly old now and will be having the white highlights in the lettering redone in a couple weeks :cute:
Reply 3
Original post by DeceitfulDove
This one hurt...a lot. Put me off getting it added to/colour haha. Never again on the ribs :noway: It's fairly old now and will be having the white highlights in the lettering redone in a couple weeks :cute:

Very nice :wink:, what does it mean? Is it in french?
This one around my thigh is not finished, getting the lace filled in this month. In the end it will look like a lace garter with the words blended in and tied to the lace, like the second pic.

It's gonna sting :indiff:
Original post by MrEFeynman
Very nice :wink:, what does it mean? Is it in french?

It's latin. It's very relevant to me because of how I've lived my life so far, it's a gentle reminder about the importance of freedom :h:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407758101.692349.jpg this is my 3/4 sleeve after the last session. I've got my next and hopefully last session this weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I only have one so far, but gagging to get more soon :h:

That's absolutely gorgeous :smile:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
This one around my thigh is not finished, getting the lace filled in this month. In the end it will look like a lace garter with the words blended in and tied to the lace, like the second pic.

It's gonna sting :indiff:

what filters do you use?
Original post by barneystin
what filters do you use?

Like Instagram filters? These haven't gone through Instagram, I turned the colour saturation on the leg one all the way down, got a tan line right through the middle of it and turned the sharpness up a bit to show the lettering.
Reply 10
DSC00176resize.jpg

Not the greatest picture but the only way I could get both in one shot. I don't think my arms are meant to bend that way.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408320265.242598.jpg

Here's my rather swollen arm, I'll post pics in a few days of my whole tattoo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest