The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethanehh
Argh I'm so happy! Finally!

Yeah! So will probably be seeing you in September :smile: I hope we're not the only ones doing the course because I've not heard of anyone doing it! 😂
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I can't log-in on the Online Enrollment, anyone else with the same problem? I can log-in on the student area though so I am pretty sure the details I am putting are right x.x
Good luck trying to get your first choices for accommodation guys, I'm 'disabled' (mental health) and I got the opposite of what I put down, my first choice was Briarfields en suite hopefully in a small cluster but I got offered Cambridge standard yesterday and I'm supposed to get special consideration or something?

Wound me up so I'm negotiating with them with a lovely lady from well being advocating for me 🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rturnbull94
Why do they need our bank details to enrol?...

I was wondering that too o.o
Original post by Nkosazana
I was wondering that too o.o

They didn't ask me for any bank details...
Original post by veralucia91

Me neither
Original post by TaschaBradford
Yeah! So will probably be seeing you in September :smile: I hope we're not the only ones doing the course because I've not heard of anyone doing it! ������

I'd actually find it quite funny to be honest and yeah, see you in a few weeks!:smile:

They've not asked me, just said that we'd need bank details and NI number... It's alright though :P what kind of photo are yous having for your ID card?
They've not asked me, just said that we'd need bank details and NI number... It's alright though :P what kind of photo are yous having for your ID card?

I just used a clear one of me, I hope I haven't done it wrong or anything..

I cropped one I had taken with my camera a few weeks ago, is not great but well xD I didn't want to spend any money on passport photos (and I never look good in them anyway xD)
Is anyone buying the freshers wristband? I didn't know whether to bother spending the £30 or to see what my flatmates are doing and go to any freshers events at clubs/ bars
Original post by Holly2595
Is anyone buying the freshers wristband? I didn't know whether to bother spending the £30 or to see what my flatmates are doing and go to any freshers events at clubs/ bars

I am not getting it because I doubt I will go to every single event from the union since I might be working at least two evenings, and as well going to different places with people I end up meeting on the first days. I will go to Alton Towers, and to some day events too =)
I am not getting it because I doubt I will go to every single event from the union since I might be working at least two evenings, and as well going to different places with people I end up meeting on the first days. I will go to Alton Towers, and to some day events too =)

Can we just pay for Alton Towers on the day, or when we get to Manc or something or do we have to have fresher's bands for it? I really want to go to it! Also, are you guys going to this on the Wednesday? Looks class! https://next.fatsoma.com/events/the-manchester-big-freshers-icebreaker-064af4
Anyone doing photography?🙋
Well and truly annoyed! Accommodation office messed up my application for halls by initially declining me - sorted that out yesterday and today I get an offer for halls but surprise surprise not for any I have selected! Offer is for Wllmslow Park but studying at Birley Fields - is that too far to walk? Not impressed and its taken the shine of it all!
Original post by hollyjspence
Anyone doing photography?🙋

I will be :smile:
Original post by Nkosazana
I will be :smile:

Add me on Facebook, Holly Spence
https://www.facebook.com/hollyjspencex
Can we just pay for Alton Towers on the day, or when we get to Manc or something or do we have to have fresher's bands for it? I really want to go to it! Also, are you guys going to this on the Wednesday? Looks class! https://next.fatsoma.com/events/the-manchester-big-freshers-icebreaker-064af4

According to MMU Union the wristband doesn't include Alton Towers, it has to be bought online from the union website here http://www.theunionmmu.org/
I will definitely go as well ^^
Reply 918
I'm still deliberating on whether to buy this wristband .. I dont know anyone in Manchester as I'm from London .. But the musics not my type really, but I'm willing to go if theres a few going.
Original post by hollyjspence
Add me on Facebook, Holly Spence
https://www.facebook.com/hollyjspencex

Added. Are you staying in halls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending