The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Student Apartments

I'm starting Glasgow uni in September. Anyone else staying in the student apartments on hillhead street?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahdee
I'm starting Glasgow uni in September. Anyone else staying in the student apartments on hillhead street?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You tried asking in the glasgow accommodation thread?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be staying in the student apartments (: Nice to see someone staying there too, most people are talking about murano or QM, while student apartments seemed the best choice for me! Maybe we're gonna be flatmates haha. I'm quite excited about sharing tho, hope I have a nice roommate. I will be studying Cellular and molecular biology with Biotechnology, how about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Natalie.B
I will be staying in the student apartments (: Nice to see someone staying there too, most people are talking about murano or QM, while student apartments seemed the best choice for me! Maybe we're gonna be flatmates haha. I'm quite excited about sharing tho, hope I have a nice roommate. I will be studying Cellular and molecular biology with Biotechnology, how about you?

That's good, I was really struggling to find anyone haha! Especially when the student apartments literally sound perfect, although I'm sure it's the room sharing that puts most people off. We could be! Yeah I'm quite nervous to meet my roommate. Ooh that's good, I'm doing RE teaching :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
That's nice :smile: Where are you coming from?
Reply 5
Original post by Natalie.B
That's nice :smile: Where are you coming from?

I'm from Scotland anyway, only like an hour from Glasgow. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm from Scotland anyway, only like an hour from Glasgow. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Poland, so there's quite a journey ahead of me (:
Reply 7
Not staying in the student apartments but I do have a flat in the same area!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending