The Student Room Group

what's the classiest drink you can think of? (non alcoholic)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
Original post by MidnightDream
I drink it because it's nice, I have no need to give the illusion of class but whatever :rolleyes:

Enjoy your orange juice

the thread's not about nice drinks!

its about classy drinks:smile:
Original post by barneystin
peasants :moon:

Did they not teach you how to detect sarcasm at school?

Plebeian. :tongue:
the thread's not about nice drinks!

its about classy drinks:smile:

and I think nice drinks are classy but let's agree to disagree shall we?
Reply 24
and I think nice drinks are classy but let's agree to disagree shall we?

no nice =/= classy.

a BJ in an alley at the crack of dawn may be very nice, but it's not very classy is it.
Reply 25
Original post by littlejellybird
Did they not teach you how to detect sarcasm at school?

Plebeian. :tongue:

Actually, come to think of it, sarcasm was not on the curriculum no.
Actually, come to think of it, sarcasm was not on the curriculum no.

Well starting a thread and expecting answers to suit your tastes is silly so you can either accept what people like or you can stop being an idiot and close this thought-provoking thread.
no nice =/= classy.

a BJ in an alley at the crack of dawn may be very nice, but it's not very classy is it.

We're talking about drinks :lolwut:

I think Shloer is claasy, you think orange juice is classy and we're both entitled to our opinions - there's no right answer :laugh:
Reply 28
Original post by littlejellybird
Well starting a thread and expecting answers to suit your tastes is silly so you can either accept what people like or you can stop being an idiot and close this thought-provoking thread.

Reply 29
We're talking about drinks :lolwut:

I think Shloer is claasy, you think orange juice is classy and we're both entitled to our opinions - there's no right answer :laugh:

i was just trying to put classy into perspective and show how something that is nice isn't necessarily classy.

yeah fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion. I just can't imagine Bill Gates enjoying a nice glass of Schloer on a nice spring afternoon, can see Dappy enjoying it though.
i was just trying to put classy into perspective and show how something that is nice isn't necessarily classy.

yeah fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion. I just can't imagine Bill Gates enjoying a nice glass of Schloer on a nice spring afternoon, can see Dappy enjoying it though.

I said nice drinks are classy not that anything that is nice is also classy. I can see Dappy drinking orange juice, I can see White Dee drinking orange juice, I can see Justin Bieber drinking orange juice - in fact pretty much everyone drinks orange juice :laugh:
(edited 9 years ago)
I vote for elderflower pressé. The accent makes it even classier!
Tea. White leaf tea. No milk, no sugar. Just tea in a cup. Universally seen as an elegant and sophisticated drink. Tea is just pure class.
Reply 33
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Tea. White leaf tea. No milk, no sugar. Just tea in a cup. Universally seen as an elegant and sophisticated drink. Tea is just pure class.

now this guy knows class.

Reply 34
in fact pretty much everyone drinks orange juice :laugh:

Yes because IT IS A VERY CLASSY DRINK!
Yes because IT IS A VERY CLASSY DRINK!

:rofl: okay we're done here
Reply 36
I just bought beetroot & pressed apple drink (90% beetroot).
Ideal for social climbing urbanites trying to act back to rustic roots.
San Pellingrino Blood Orange... It has a foil cap, you can't get any classier than that!
Coconut water
No such thing as a classy nonalcoholic drink

:aetsch:

Quick Reply

Latest