The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Housing Swap

I know it's early as we've only just been allocated our accommodation, but is anyone already thinking of going on the housing swap list?

I'm in Park Village but REALLY want Northfield or Lewes Court Phase 2, possibly even Swanborough
The housing list normally opens on the second week or so at the housing office so try going down to there then :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by emilyblondiex
I'm in Park Village but REALLY want Northfield or Lewes Court Phase 2, possibly even Swanborough
I lived in Park Village :smile: I loved it there plus it is closer to things than lots of other residences.

If you're worried about where you're living you could wait and see what your flatmates are like (as I think they make the most difference to how much you like where you live).

Jo
Reply 3
I have the same concern about accommodation.. >< I haven't got the allocation yet, just worried about the allocation result! I think I'll live off campus if i can't really be allocated to a good hall!!!>< but just heard it would be better for freshers live in campus.. So I find it difficult to decide!
Reply 4
That's quite a jump... From one of the cheapest accommodations to the most expensive I mean. Was Park Village not one of your preferred places?
Original post by Fredinho
That's quite a jump... From one of the cheapest accommodations to the most expensive I mean. Was Park Village not one of your preferred places?

No it wasn't, I was hoping for one of the three I mentioned but was allocated Park Village as Sussex was my insurance
Original post by SussexJo
I lived in Park Village :smile: I loved it there plus it is closer to things than lots of other residences.

If you're worried about where you're living you could wait and see what your flatmates are like (as I think they make the most difference to how much you like where you live).

Jo

Thank you :smile: Yeah that's the only thing, I don't know if I'd want to leave my flat mates and move into someone else's flat after the second week
Original post by SeanToBeWild
The housing list normally opens on the second week or so at the housing office so try going down to there then :smile:

Thanks!
Hi Emily, which house in park village have you been allocated?
Reply 9
Hi there everyone, hope you're all well. I've been given east slope even though my first choice was Northfield.

I'd like to swap with anyone that has an en suite accommodation i.e. Northfield, Swanborough, lewes court or Stanmer Court.

If you want to swap for East slope for a more social life and much cheaper rent let me know and we can easily and quickly swap.

Many thanks
:smile:
William

:smile:
Original post by EllieForshaw
Hi Emily, which house in park village have you been allocated?

Quick Reply

Latest