The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Shared bathrooms?

Are they that bad?
Reply 1
Everyone says it's overrated and you get used to it I'll be sharing aswell when I start difference is I'll be sharing with 12 people ! Lord have mercy on my soul .

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by chigyy
Are they that bad?

Original post by Aki1aki
Everyone says it's overrated and you get used to it I'll be sharing aswell when I start difference is I'll be sharing with 12 people ! Lord have mercy on my soul .

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I visited back in January a girl living there said it wasn't that bad. She shared with 12 people. I'm guessing it will mainly be used in the morning (obviously) and before a night out. Best bet is to use it in your free time, not right before going out. I'll be sharing with 4 others I think.
Reply 3
Original post by Aki1aki

Posted from TSR Mobile

You in East Slope by any chance?
Reply 4
Nah wolves not many unis do shared by 12 accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sharing a Bathroom with a few clean people is fine.

Sharing 1 shower between 12 people is terrible in Kent House. :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by chigyy
Are they that bad?

Hi Chigy,

They're not that bad. Can get busy before a 9am lecture as you can imagine. Sometimes you will hear people having showers at 4am, or hermits (people you haven't seen in the block at any time, but live right next to you, they come out when everyone has gone to sleep)
Reply 7
Hi there everyone, hope you're all well. I've been given east slope even though my first choice was Northfield.

I'd like to swap with anyone that has an en suite accommodation i.e. Northfield, Swanborough, lewes court or Stanmer Court.

If you want to swap for East slope for a more social life and much cheaper rent let me know and we can easily and quickly swap.

Many thanks

William
Lol, you are at uni so they are cleaned.

Wait until you live in a 10 bedroom shared house with "professionals". That is when you experience the worst of the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending