The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Social Work at Queens 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
I've just got accepted to the two year at UU through clearing YAY! Does anyone know how many days a week it is in class?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Just got confirmed for three year at UU after my results! So happy! Anyone else heading for the three year?:smile:
Original post by Ashmca
I've just got accepted to the two year at UU through clearing YAY! Does anyone know how many days a week it is in class?

Congrats! I think it's 4 days, the same as the three year route!:smile:
Hey has anyone who is on the waiting list for magee three year course heard anything?
Reply 824
Anyone got any word from queens 2 year reserve??!
Anyone heard form UU yet re. registration and timetables???
Original post by jaceluna
Anyone heard form UU yet re. registration and timetables???

I got an email that ended up in my junk mail but it gave a link to the website and if you clicked on what to expect next, it opened up a document that give all the days and times for registration and induction for all the courses in the social sciences department :smile: Timetables are given out on that day also
Thanks Rebecca. Who was your email from? I only got one from Vanessa Butler at UU welcoming me but no link. She said BMC would be in touch with all other info (am doing 3 year at BMC). Anyone else in my boat?

Thanks,

Jacqui.
Thanks Rebecca. Who was your email from? I only got one from Vanessa Butler at UU welcoming me but no link. She said BMC would be in touch with all other info (am doing 3 year at BMC). Anyone else in my boat?

Thanks,

Jacqui.

It was just from University of Ulster! I'm not sure because I haven't got an email from her :smile: I just checked again the website and it only gave options for Magee and Jordanstown :frown: I'm 3 year at Magee so I'm guessing you will hear so from BMC if she said so :smile:
Reply 829

Thanks,

Jacqui.

Hey. I'm on the same boat, I havnt heard anything from BMC either, iv checked my junk mail but there is nothing in it, I'm sure there just running a behind.
Well guys. Anyone know much about the 3 year queens degree yet? :smile:
Reply 831
Original post by Johnnycake123
Well guys. Anyone know much about the 3 year queens degree yet? :smile:

I got an offer for 2 year from the reserve list! Didn't realise you only got student finance to cover the fees and not the maintenance! Will be a tight year! Does anyone know if you would have the time to work part time aswell while your doing this degree?
Reply 832
Original post by Kmac87
I got an offer for 2 year from the reserve list! Didn't realise you only got student finance to cover the fees and not the maintenance! Will be a tight year! Does anyone know if you would have the time to work part time aswell while your doing this degree?

Could you not apply for a maintenance grant or loan aswel as getting your fees paids?
Reply 833
I don't think so because I tried to do a pgce after my degree and hated it and dropped out but got the finance out for the first few months of it up until c'mas so I think that might be the reason why!
Reply 834

Thanks,

Jacqui.

Hey, have you heard anything from BMC yet?
Original post by Banna12
Hey, have you heard anything from BMC yet?

Nope, no word yet. I emailed Vanessa but she said to contact BMC directly but I can't get through to anyone that knows. Frustrating! :redface:
Reply 836
Nope, no word yet. I emailed Vanessa but she said to contact BMC directly but I can't get through to anyone that knows. Frustrating! :redface:

I was the same, finally got through to them earlier. He said that we would be starting on the 15th and there will be a letter sent out after the bank holiday.
Original post by Banna12
I was the same, finally got through to them earlier. He said that we would be starting on the 15th and there will be a letter sent out after the bank holiday.

I am 3 year at BMC also! So frustrating waiting for letters to find out dates etc. Can't wait to start though :smile:
OMG didn't know we were starting on the 15th!!! Is that starting the course or just registration??? It's getting so close now I can't believe we haven't heard! :frown:
OMG didn't know we were starting on the 15th!!! Is that starting the course or just registration??? It's getting so close now I can't believe we haven't heard! :frown:

Was thinking the same!! Am hoping it's just registration. Hopefully hear within next few days though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending