The Student Room Group

Doing a 3rd year

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lost_hope
thank you for starting this thread i also received my A2 grades on thursday and i did not get the grades i wanted and i am really disappointed in myself and felt lost. thank you for the motivation and congratz on getting those grades. hope i good do as well as you in a years time :smile:

No worries at all and yeah best of luck for the upcoming year, lots of hard work and I'm sure you'll do great :smile:
Original post by JamesRobertson
No worries at all and yeah best of luck for the upcoming year, lots of hard work and I'm sure you'll do great :smile:

thank you, i hope so
i was wondering what kind of thing did you like change to improve your grades from previous years?
Reply 23
hey can I ask if you do the year again can you still keep your coursework grade? like not do the A2 coursework again? and also if you do worse in A2 does you old A2 grade count??
Original post by GEEKHELP
hey can I ask if you do the year again can you still keep your coursework grade? like not do the A2 coursework again? and also if you do worse in A2 does you old A2 grade count??

Hi there erm I resat coursework in Chemistry and IT and they take your best scoring mark so any coursework from A2 you already have will stand unless you improve
Reply 25
Hi there erm I resat coursework in Chemistry and IT and they take your best scoring mark so any coursework from A2 you already have will stand unless you improve

thanks for answering !! :smile:
Original post by GEEKHELP
thanks for answering !! :smile:

No problem :smile:

hey, did you have to do the whole coursework again or did can you use your old coursework and just improve the grade?
Original post by Lost_hope
hey, did you have to do the whole coursework again or did can you use your old coursework and just improve the grade?

like in chemistry it's split up into Quantitative, Qualitative and Evaluative and I already had full marks in one of them so I resat certain ones to boost it up
like in chemistry it's split up into Quantitative, Qualitative and Evaluative and I already had full marks in one of them so I resat certain ones to boost it up

oh k, thank you for replying :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest