The Student Room Group

Cancer Research UK Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Heard nothing yet either for Policy stream. I was definitely told we would hear back by the 5th March successful or not...wondering whether they're just late, or hoping so anyway!
I was told the 5th, but I don't know if that was just for a yes, or for a rejection too.
So are you lot assuming you were unsuccessful, or that that simply haven't sent anything out?
Reply 163
Original post by cheeseshavings
So are you lot assuming you were unsuccessful, or that that simply haven't sent anything out?

Well I think no harm waitjng until tomorrow. They might be late because it seems a bit odd not to send out an automated email saying weve been rejected (if we have ) when everyone gets feedback anyway.

If I get a reply from the graduate team saying anything about responding to all applicants I'll post on here
Original post by e.lau16
Well I think no harm waitjng until tomorrow. They might be late because it seems a bit odd not to send out an automated email saying weve been rejected (if we have ) when everyone gets feedback anyway.

If I get a reply from the graduate team saying anything about responding to all applicants I'll post on here

I am somewhat comforted by the fact that no one on here for the policy scheme has heard anything either way, suggesting we haven't been rejected...yet. Albeit we make up a very small sample, but still, I'll cling to that...
Reply 165
Anyone heard anything this morning?
Original post by e.lau16
Anyone heard anything this morning?

Nope. You get a reply to that email you sent?
Reply 167
Original post by cheeseshavings
Nope. You get a reply to that email you sent?

Nope :frown: havent heard a single thing...This is very odd. If they are late in telling people, I wonder why they wouldnt just reply saying we'll tell you by... if they need more time. This constant email checking is slightly soul-sucking :P
Original post by e.lau16
Nope :frown: havent heard a single thing...This is very odd. If they are late in telling people, I wonder why they wouldnt just reply saying we'll tell you by... if they need more time. This constant email checking is slightly soul-sucking :P

oh well, don't stress, we'll find out when we find out
Reply 169
Has anyone from other schemes heard already? Marketing & Fundraising? HR?
Fundraising and Marketing here, not heard a thing :/
Reply 171
Original post by C1992C
Heard nothing yet either for Policy stream. I was definitely told we would hear back by the 5th March successful or not...wondering whether they're just late, or hoping so anyway!

I remember being told 5th March, but I don't think they explictly said EVERYONE will hear then too? Or did you ask them this directly? Its hard to get closure if we have been rejected, and confused that we haven't heard yet if we have made it through...and not getting an email back from their Graduate Team either.

Anyone else on any scheme got a rejection email? The IT scheme seems to be the only one who has heard anything..?
Just got a rejection. oh wells, figured lol. Good luck to Danny representing the TSR board haha:wink:
Reply 173
Just got a rejection for the policy stream, oh well, onwards and upwards!
Did anyone on here get through to the assessment centres and heard anything back ?
Hi everyone

I'm thinking about appplying for this scheme for next year but as the application process is not open yet there is very limited information on the site.

Can anybody who has looked or applied to it previously give me any information on the application process and the requirements for the program?

Thanks! :biggrin: xxx
Yes agreed, I’d really appreciate some advice concerning applications for the Policy role.
Original post by totallyserial
Yes agreed, I’d really appreciate some advice concerning applications for the Policy role.

I just submitted my application. The questions are really tricky, aren't they?
Yeah the questions were hard, particularly the last one. I didn't get through to the next stage last year but I think my answers were better this time. Submitted my application yesterday.
hi, seeing as you applied last year, do you know when we will hear back whether we got through to the next round? And also do you hear back either way?

Quick Reply

Latest