The Student Room Group

moving into student halls, having a sexual realtionship with a older woman

I'll be moving into a new student accommodation next week for the next year of university, I'll be sharing my corridor with 5 other students.

Over the summer I have developed a sexual relationship with a older woman who is 43 and me being 24. I met her in a bar and we hit it off, she approached, we chatted and had similar interests, we were attracted to one another so she invited me back to her for sex this continued on a weekly basis.

Its not something I normally do but I want to continue seeing her but because of university I can't travel about too much. She however said she would come up to see me (my university is in a different town) and wants continue our sexual friendship.

Now I haven't even told my parents or any of my friends about this, how am I going to keep it secret from people in the student accommodation? I'm worried how people would react and see me with a older woman, because I don't want it to effect making friends and especially relationships with other girls.

what should i do? should i be open and not hide. am i making a big deal over nothing?
Original post by Anonymous
I'll be moving into a new student accommodation next week for the next year of university, I'll be sharing my corridor with 5 other students.

Over the summer I have developed a sexual relationship with a older woman who is 43 and me being 24. I met her in a bar and we hit it off, she approached, we chatted and had similar interests, we were attracted to one another so she invited me back to her for sex this continued on a weekly basis.

Its not something I normally do but I want to continue seeing her but because of university I can't travel about too much. She however said she would come up to see me (my university is in a different town) and wants continue our sexual friendship.

Now I haven't even told my parents or any of my friends about this, how am I going to keep it secret from people in the student accommodation? I'm worried how people would react and see me with a older woman, because I don't want it to effect making friends and especially relationships with other girls.

what should i do? should i be open and not hide. am i making a big deal over nothing?

Just say she's your mom or sister or something
not gonna sugarcoat this, theyll think you're weird for a time.
Reply 3
You absolute legend.
Reply 4
Original post by tomfailinghelp
Just say she's your mom or sister or something

my mum will visiting as well. Worried people will hear what going on
Reply 5
I'm pretty sure if you have boy flatmates, that they won't care that much, and will probably help you by not telling your mom
"The dorm supervisors are ridiculously strict about non-student visitors. We might need to stay at a B&B or something when you visit."
Reply 7
Jokes...
Reply 8
Best post on TSR for at least 3 months.

All you people who have got A*A*A or 10 A* GCSEs - look at this guy and feel ashamed that you won't ever be this cool.
Reply 9
All a bit far fetched. But if its true, you'll be a laughing stock..
I've learnt during my first year at uni that nothing stays quite in halls and that its very hard to hide anything from the people you live with so you might be better just being honest if your new flatmates ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stifler's mum?
if she's a milf you will get major lad points.

if not, just meet her at a local hotel.
Reply 13
News will spread around halls haha, just prey that your friends keep it to themselves. I honestly don't think many would mind, you are a bit older than your typical fresher yourself anyway.
You'll get major lad points

Girls probably won't be so generous :lol:
that is what I'm worried about everyone will know, I like keeping my sex life private but if she comes over regularly which most likely people will, they are bound to notice.

If i'm honest I am worried it will leak out to my parents, my mum is 49...yeah

I find her more attractive than a majority of women my own age so no way i'm stopping and yeah first impressions of what my new flatmates think of me is worrying. they may completely ignore me.
that is what I'm worried about everyone will know, I like keeping my sex life private but if she comes over regularly which most likely people will, they are bound to notice.

If i'm honest I am worried it will leak out to my parents, my mum is 49...yeah

I find her more attractive than a majority of women my own age so no way i'm stopping and yeah first impressions of what my new flatmates think of me is worrying. they may completely ignore me.

How the hell is it going to leak to your parents? You'll be away from them at university and nobody there will know your parents. Nobody is going to track down your parents on Facebook and tell them.
Original post by Pectorac
How the hell is it going to leak to your parents? You'll be away from them at university and nobody there will know your parents. Nobody is going to track down your parents on Facebook and tell them.

my mum will visit me at my uni halls and is the kind to ask people if I been behaving myself and what girls has i've been with.
my mum will visit me at my uni halls and is the kind to ask people if I been behaving myself and what girls has i've been with.

So then you tell people to not say anything to your mum; they're not going to be so retarded that they're going to tell on you. You're an adult; they're not going to report you to your mum about whoever you have sex with. Nobody is going to ever say anything to anyone's parents. You're 24 and you're acting like you're 12.

Quick Reply