The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Chemistry Applicants/Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jakeul200493
They're all mostly the same :L Y Borth, Y Glyder and Cefn y Coed are the older ones, and the rest are fairly new :smile: Just remember that Arfon, Seiriol and Reichel are shared bathroom :P

These names will take time getting used to :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up though :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by F_shakeey
These names will take time getting used to :rofl:

Thanks for the heads up though :smile:

You can usually tell who's a Fresher by how they pronounce the halls names xD
You can usually tell who's a Fresher by how they pronounce the halls names xD

I'll have to learn quickly then :wink:

Btw how long did it take them to accept your clearing offer in ucas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll have to learn quickly then :wink:

Btw how long did it take them to accept your clearing offer in ucas?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I literally phoned up and spoke to Dr. Lorrie Murphy- and applied straight after that conversation. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but it wasn't too long. I really can't remember, sorry I can't be of more help D:
I literally phoned up and spoke to Dr. Lorrie Murphy- and applied straight after that conversation. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but it wasn't too long. I really can't remember, sorry I can't be of more help D:

No need to be sorry! Thanks for all your help, I'll let you know what happens and be at Bangor possibly in September :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No need to be sorry! Thanks for all your help, I'll let you know what happens and be at Bangor possibly in September :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Keep me updated :smile:
Reply 46
Hi,
Just wondering if you know about when we'll get accommodation details and stuff. I'm starting in September in chemistry and I want to attempt to know at least one person in my house before I go... or on my course, not bothered which!
Keep me updated :smile:

Went to see the uni, a lovely place but quite far! Met Dr Hughes and everyone. Had a tour of the chemistry tower too.

Original post by KatyH22
Hi,
Just wondering if you know about when we'll get accommodation details and stuff. I'm starting in September in chemistry and I want to attempt to know at least one person in my house before I go... or on my course, not bothered which!

Hey there I haven't got accommodation too but I heard they're in the process of giving it out :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatyH22
Hi,

Hey :smile: They're in the process of doing it now, or so I believe :smile: How much info have they given you so far?

Went to see the uni, a lovely place but quite far! Met Dr Hughes and everyone. Had a tour of the chemistry tower too.

Ahhh Keith! He teaches you Phys Chem in Semester 1 :smile: Nice guy :smile:
Unlucky you didn't get my tour :P

Ahhh Keith! He teaches you Phys Chem in Semester 1 :smile: Nice guy :smile:
Unlucky you didn't get my tour :P

Yeah he mentioned he's a physical chemist.
Haha well you might be my peer guide in September :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 50
Hey :smile: They're in the process of doing it now, or so I believe :smile: How much info have they given you so far?

Nothing at all, I was just getting a bit worried because I like being organised, but if no ones got it yet then I can calm down a bit :smile: thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest