The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marxist Slayer
I suppose this did get more support for Palestinian's but then all the evil ISIS does sort of counters that.

How's ISIS related to Palestine?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DeemzBeamz
Yet you couldn't defeat us. You couldn't accomplish ONE objective. Give me ONE objective you accomplished with credible evidence.

Victory isn't measured by death tolls, or homes demolished. Victory is measured by resilience and demands being met. The ceasefire terms were mainly under our demands not Israel's. The fourth largest army couldn't break the resistance and resilience of a besieged people using, as you said, primitive weaponry. A people who smuggle KFC meals, cement, toothpaste, washing machines, mattresses. Your occupation forces were quite simply humiliated.

This is the mentality of those who claim that a ceasefire is a Hamas victory. Stated very clearly - "you didn't eradicate us completely so we won". Hezbollah did the same thing last time around.

I fear that this is why there won't be peace for a very long time. Too many people are simply divorced from reality.
It's such a relief that we have a more lasting ceasefire in place and I pray it does last.

However this shouldn't mean that we should ease on the Palestinian solidarity campaigns or the boycott campaigns against Israel.
A vast majority of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip 88.9 percent - are in favor of rocket fire on Israel, a new poll shows, while 61 percent say they would not want United Nations forces in the Strip.

The survey, which was conducted last week by the Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, found that 60.3 percent "strongly" supported the rocket fire on Israel, while another 28.6 percent said that they supported it. Just 1.4 percent said that they were opposed to the attacks, and only 1 percent expressed strong opposition. Another 1.7 percent said that they did not know how they felt about the strikes.

Religion of peace™

A really peaceful people this lot :rolleyes:

Makes you want to give them a state :rolleyes:
Watch out. You might be branded racist and told 89% is only a small minority.
Original post by Chindits
A vast majority of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip 88.9 percent - are in favor of rocket fire on Israel, a new poll shows, while 61 percent say they would not want United Nations forces in the Strip.

Religion of peace™

So what?

Religion of peace™

then 89% can't complain when the strip is reduced to rubble
Original post by Radicalathiest
then 89% can't complain when the strip is reduced to rubble

My thoughts exactly.

They voted in to power an internationally proscribed terrorist group with the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews in their charter.

89% support rocket fire.

And they have the audacity to cry foul when Israel defends itself against their incessant attacks. :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly.

They voted in to power an internationally proscribed terrorist group with the destruction of Israel and genocide of the Jews in their charter.

89% support rocket fire.

And they have the audacity to cry foul when Israel defends itself against their incessant attacks. :rolleyes:

What Genocide of Jews? The Zionist terrorists are dropping bombs on the people of Gaza every day. They are causing a genocide of Palestinians. They want the Palestinians to give up and leave the land so that they can live in the land alone.

As for you RadicalAtheist you should change your name to RadicalZionist that suits you better.
Whats wrong with that? I would if for example scotland controlled nearly EVERY aspect of my life, humilated me, arrested me for no reason and assaulted me unprovoked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And 95% of Israelis according to polls support the Israeli murder of the Palestinian men, women and children. You can't rationally blame prisoners for hating their oppressors or blame the victim for hating the bully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, we all know who the first to break the ceasefire will be, even without that poll.
Original post by Reptilian
And 95% of Israelis according to polls support the Israeli murder of the Palestinian men, women and children. You can't rationally blame prisoners for hating their oppressors or blame the victim for hating the bully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^this
Original post by al_94
What Genocide of Jews? The Zionist terrorists are dropping bombs on the people of Gaza every day. They are causing a genocide of Palestinians. They want the Palestinians to give up and leave the land so that they can live in the land alone.

As for you RadicalAtheist you should change your name to RadicalZionist that suits you better.

I think you will find the exchange of rockets always starts with Hamas and th IDF retaliate. The IDF send warnings ahead of time to keep civilian casualties low, although that has failed.

They are firing rockets back at Palestine. You know, a country ran by what the UK, US, UN and most of the EU proclaim to be terrorists. Don't blame Israel, blame the Hamas terrorist group for starting it.
Of course they do, wouldn't you want missiles to be fired at a country if it was always oppressing the UK and killing thousands of British people, some of who may even be friends and relatives?
Original post by severusswerve
I think you will find the exchange of rockets always starts with Hamas and th IDF retaliate. The IDF send warnings ahead of time to keep civilian casualties low, although that has failed.

They are firing rockets back at Palestine. You know, a country ran by what the UK, US, UN and most of the EU proclaim to be terrorists. Don't blame Israel, blame the Hamas terrorist group for starting it.

Except for the fact that the entire past 7 weeks started because the IDF jumped the gun with the arrests over those teenagers murders. 100's arrested illegally when there was no proof Hamas even had any part of it...can't really blame them for retaliating :rolleyes:
Original post by Sic semper erat
"Hamas leader admits militants abducted slain Israeli teens"

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/22/world/meast/israel-teens-death-hamas/

" :rolleyes: "

Given that it was not approved or even passed through their higher-ups you cannot reasonably deduce that Hamas committed the kidnapping - they knew about as much about it as the Israelis.

Yet the Palestinians have nowhere to go?? Like they don't allow them to move so yeah they 'warn' them but they can't escape?
Also Israel have been taking over Palestine's land for years now, if you look at the UN maps from when it was divided Israel has illegally invaded Palestine and killed many innocent people. The death rates of the Palestinians is much higher.
(edited 9 years ago)

Religion of peace™

Oh my you racist 89% is a small minority! :wink:

I dont support Israel. I dont support Palestine. I think both countries need to STFU and sit their asses down!

Hamas didn't start it, the Zionists have left thousands of Palestinians without clean water for months and also their fishing zone which is supposed to be 12 miles has been limited to only 3 miles. These are some of the reasons why they fire rockets.

Latest

Trending

Trending