The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Evision and enrolling

Has anyone managed to enrol yet? I would if I could - but I don't know how to login to evision. I've got my student number but I'm not sure what password to use.

If anyone can help I'd be grateful!
Reply 1
Scroll down on the email you received, should be at the bottom. E.g.

Instructions for accessing e:Vision:
To log onto e:Vision, go to www.wlv.ac.uk/eVision - you will need your Username (142####) and your password To log in, your Username is your 7-digit student number 142#### and your Password is ###############.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I'm not sure I even got an email from them! I received a text saying to start enrolling but nothing saying what password to use. I might phone the uni next week and find out how to do this.
Reply 3
Original post by Rhiannon201
I'm not sure I even got an email from them! I received a text saying to start enrolling but nothing saying what password to use. I might phone the uni next week and find out how to do this.

Don't worry, they're being really slow with me too. It's been a week of "check UCAS Track, we assure you that we've marked you as accepted" I've got everything sorted BUT acknowledgement that I'm accepted lol

Well, now there's that bloody bank holiday, grr, i'm never getting my accommodation sorted at this rate
Thanks, it's good to know I'm not the only one waiting! I'm pretty much sorted too, apart from enrolling etc.

I know, why do we have a bank holiday at this important stage, it's so annoying.

What course are you doing?
Reply 5
I've got the exact same problem with enrolling. I'll just call tomorrow x
I finally found the details on the email I received and managed to enrol! But there's now a problem with the enrolling date, I'm going to phone them up and hopefully get it sorted out.
Reply 7
How long do we have to enrol by? I called to try and get my username and password sent to me and they say they'll send it again, but I haven't had anything back yet.
Reply 8
Original post by Kesiah123
How long do we have to enrol by? I called to try and get my username and password sent to me and they say they'll send it again, but I haven't had anything back yet.

Their system is just being very slow right now, I'm still (10 days later) waiting for them to do something >.<
Reply 9
Urgh, that's annoying. I'm just going to call multiple times a day until I get a decent response :/
I think we've got until 6th of October to enrol. I phoned earlier and managed to start enrolling, so keep phoning - someone will help you!
Thank you for the advice xxx

Today they FINALLY sent me my student number. They claim I received it, but that just isn't true. All I need to do is get my Student ID sorted and then I'm enrolled. Thank you for the advice everyone, if was very useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending