Posted from TSR Mobile

Biomedical Engineering :biggrin:
Original post by peterith
Biomedical Engineering :biggrin:

Oooooh well done to him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE= what course was this for??

Posted from TSR Mobile
The course I'm applying for says it's usually entry requirement is 260 UCAS - I already have my a-level results and are only worth 200, should I keep my expectation to get in low, don't want to get my hopes up - really wish I tried harder at a-level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know its an old thread but what do you thunk about Manchester CompSci? If I miss the offer by a small margin, will they still take me? :biggrin: It's my firm choice.

P.S-- I'll be paying International Non-EU fees. :colone:
sorry I know this is quite late but do you mind telling me what course and uni you applied to?
Thanks
Sorry, i know this is a bit late but do you mind telling me what course and uni you applied to?
Thanks
Bit worried here guys... Nottingham have already dropped my offer from AAB to ABB, I believe it's because because they are my predicted grades. Does this mean I'm more likely to not get any leniency if I miss a grade?! Has anyone got a place confirmed at Nottingham when they've miss their grades? All opinions welcome! Thanks in advance :-)
Hi Guys!
I have made a facebook group for all the hull 2015-2016 firmers and freshers. It is run by me and I want a few admins to help me run it! It is run by REAL people who ARE going to Hull University in September 2015! So if you want the latest news, nights out, get to know people and feel comfortable before you go to university, why not join the group!
Here's the link:
www.facebook.com/groups/800830706619343/
Good luck everyone, see you in the group!
Original post by jackv
I missed my grades for leicester but still got in :smile:

Hi, just wondered what grades you got and what you had to get and what course it was for? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is slightly refreshing to read
Original post by Axevolution
I needed AAB for law at Bristol but got in with BBB :eek:

Was that with a contextual offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is such a joy to read it's taking some of the stress away from my AS resits next week :h:
I have a question regarding my grades I need to get A in French to get to university of my choice ...let's say I get "B" for AS this year and I'm willing to re-do this so I can bring my overall grade to an A? However since you make application based on your AS grades I'm so confused about what they'll do as obviously the grade for this year is a B not an A? Help?
Original post by bazinga_punk
Was that with a contextual offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, of course :smile: There would be no chance otherwise.
Anyone missed offers from Durham any subject?
Original post by chem@uni
Anyone missed offers from Durham any subject?

Not personally but had experience of this with two friends last year. One got AAA for an A*AA offer for chemistry and was given an offer.
One got A*A*B for an AAA offer for French and Russian and was rejected (she however got the B in French which we think was the cause)

Posted from TSR Mobile
This gives me confidence that I may end up in a uni i want to go to!
Original post by patricio_miguel
I have a question regarding my grades I need to get A in French to get to university of my choice ...let's say I get "B" for AS this year and I'm willing to re-do this so I can bring my overall grade to an A? However since you make application based on your AS grades I'm so confused about what they'll do as obviously the grade for this year is a B not an A? Help?

Not sure what you mean? What year are you in
Original post by She-Ra
I missed my offer to Birmingham by one grade and got in :biggrin:

Ah this is good to hear! I will be one grade away from my offer, and am very concerned that I will not be accepted. I have already contacted them about it!

(Doing an access course, so in the lucky position of knowing my results ahead of time.)

Can I ask, did you have to get in contact with them regards still being accepted? Or did they just accept you automatically?

Edit: I've applied to Birmingham, in case that wasn't obvious, heh.

Latest

Trending

Trending