The Student Room Group

Student Contents Insurance

Hey,

In September I am starting my second year of my degree and moving into a new property. Last year one of the girls I was living with, her dad sorted out and paid for out contents cover and I have no idea who it was.
This year I am moving into a larger house, living with 6 other people and definitely need contents cover due to the area.

I've been looking at Cover4Students, and their price for a year for the amount of cover I require seems really reasonable, but I just wanted to find out other peoples experiences with them before I buy anything. I know people recommended Endsleigh, but I found them to be quite pricey and out of my budget as I need to get camera insurance separate and it works out dearer.

Thanks,

Justine :biggrin:
Reply 2
We have used Endsleigh for the last two years and now would not use them again. My son tried to make a legitimate claim this summer and they used every excuse on the planet to stall him and make the whole process as awkward as possible. In the end out of sheer frustration we gave up. Which is probably exactly what they wanted. Take your money and give it to another company.
Original post by Fairmile2
We have used Endsleigh for the last two years and now would not use them again. My son tried to make a legitimate claim this summer and they used every excuse on the planet to stall him and make the whole process as awkward as possible. In the end out of sheer frustration we gave up. Which is probably exactly what they wanted. Take your money and give it to another company.

I find this strange as both myself and my brother made claims with Endsleigh and had no problems at all. Everything was very quick an easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending