The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Nursing @ dundee 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S8r8h
Yeah Megan is doing child as well and Lisa on here. Added Megan on fb and mrsdh as it kept crashing a lot on here. We were going to arrange to meet on the Monday before cairdhall too. X

oh thats good do you mind if i maybe meet you guys too? il try find you on Facebook I've liked the dundee university nurses page are you on that? x
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Will these timetables be explained to us? i'm feeling so confused plus its just made that bit realer so the nerves are kicking lol!
Original post by Kellieee_D
Will these timetables be explained to us? i'm feeling so confused plus its just made that bit realer so the nerves are kicking lol!

By sounds of it (and a friend) we will get told what group letter we are in x
Original post by S8r8h
By sounds of it (and a friend) we will get told what group letter we are in x

Yeah they said that my interviews :smile: i just was overwhelmed by all the information on page lol
Yeah they said that my interviews :smile: i just was overwhelmed by all the information on page lol

Hopefully all make sense soon :smile:
I hope so too lol :smile:
At least we will be all in the same level of knowing sod all! :smile:
Reply 647

Think we all are :smile:
Reply 648
Original post by LauraS04
oh thats good do you mind if i maybe meet you guys too? il try find you on Facebook I've liked the dundee university nurses page are you on that? x

the more the merrier, be nice to put faces to all the people we have been speaking too, like S8r8h said we have friended on facebook and will arrange to meet before the Caird Hall welcome on the 8th, hopefully some mental health nurses will join us? starting to feel a bit lonely hahaha!!!
hi, not wrote on here before, thats the timetables been sent. Getting nervous and excited now.. is anyone else doing child nursing? x

Perfect, I can finally get childcare sorted out.

I'm starting child nursing too, so hello to you and all my new classmates (adult and mental health too). I've liked the facebook page so feel free to add me, would be nice to know a few faces before the mass flood of first years descend on the Caird Hall in a week's time!
Reply 650
Original post by garryb82
Perfect, I can finally get childcare sorted out.

I'm starting child nursing too, so hello to you and all my new classmates (adult and mental health too). I've liked the facebook page so feel free to add me, would be nice to know a few faces before the mass flood of first years descend on the Caird Hall in a week's time!

Hi gary :smile:
Reply 651
Hi again guys, I keep occasionally posting on here and then not checking it again! But getting excited now after seeing the timetables, can't wait to get started :biggrin:

I've liked the facebook page, do people mind if I add them as friends? My name's Jen. Also, hi Gary :smile:
Original post by Hobbes.
Hi again guys, I keep occasionally posting on here and then not checking it again! But getting excited now after seeing the timetables, can't wait to get started :biggrin:

I've liked the facebook page, do people mind if I add them as friends? My name's Jen. Also, hi Gary :smile:

Hi Jen, hi Gary. I'm Sarah. I'm going to be doing child nursing. Can't wait to start!x
Girls looking to meet in belfast have there been any times or anything been decide yet?:smile:
Hey, does anyone know where caird hall is for the monday? Know I will get lost somhow ha
Original post by lisagibson
Hey, does anyone know where caird hall is for the monday? Know I will get lost somhow ha

Yeah its in the middle of town very easy to find but i think a few people are meeting before if you want too? x
Yeah its in the middle of town very easy to find but i think a few people are meeting before if you want too? x

Yeah that would be great thanks if yous dont mind. Dont really know anywhere in dundee
I was trying to organise a wee drink in Belfast with everyone, the more the merrier, trying to get a good time for everyone is difficult! When would suit everyone!? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 658
This is the first time I have posted here and I'm super relieved to find I'm not the only one feeling nervous and stressed about next week !! I'm so confused with what we've been sent - I'm studying mental health nursing and the business with the groups on the timetables ?! What's happening there ?! I'm assuming we'll be assigned groups week one yes ?! Also what's happening with matriculation because some stuff I've read is like just rock up the Bonar Hall between 1pm and 7pm (some says 5pm ?!) and then other stuff says you have to meet with your school advisor first so what's right ?! Aargh !!
Reply 659
Hey, I'm doing mental health nursing too and yeah, its confusing! I think we should get assigned a certain time to matriculate (though I don't know when it is!). Have to be there at 11 at Caird Hall on Monday 8th anyway. There's a group of people meeting up beforehand if you want to join?

Quick Reply

Latest