The Student Room Group

Cornwall College Newquay?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Hope94
Yeah it would be nice to chat about local events, and general things about the college (clubs/societies)

I think it would help :smile:
Reply 81
Original post by Hope94
Hey, I'm going to newquay college to study animal behaviour and psychology. It's so annoying the little info we get on the college and this is the only 'forum' for students to communicate through. As I'm moving down not knowing anyone I was hoping for a freshers page on Facebook but noticed there wasn't any.

Would people be up for the idea of me creating a freshers page on Facebook so we can all chat and have a nose on there??

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to join if you create a page! I'll be doing the same course as you :biggrin:
Reply 82
Sounds good :smile:
Reply 83
The page is up! If you go onto Facebook, there should be a group called cornwall newquay freshers 2014
Original post by Sjgood
I guess so better safe than sorry :smile: finally have all the stuff minus the steel capped wellies, looking for some online

I bought mine off ebay if that helps you! i think they were about £13.99
Reply 85
Original post by Hope94
The page is up! If you go onto Facebook, there should be a group called cornwall newquay freshers 2014

I can't find it... :/
Reply 86
https://www.facebook .com /groups/713687825352639/
Without the spaces, this page wouldn't let me post it last time haha
Reply 87
Original post by sharkmeister
I bought mine off ebay if that helps you! i think they were about £13.99

Got some now :smile: got them off a site called bestworkwear, so glad I've got what I need now :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by OrcaLover
Hi! Is anyone here going to Newquay in September? I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour and Psychology course. :smile:

hello! i will be studying the course! i am moving into my house this saturday, do you know when you're moving in (if you haven't already)??
Reply 89
Original post by sana994
hello! i will be studying the course! i am moving into my house this saturday, do you know when you're moving in (if you haven't already)??

Behaviour and Psycholgy?

I'm moving in on Wednesday :smile: Where abouts are you going to be living? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey guys, just got this app and just leaving a quick message to see if anyone is moving into 12 edgcombe avenue? If so give me a message because it will be cool to meet someone who is also going to be living there. How's everybody feeling about starting the course?
Reply 91
Worrying about only bringing my A level results sheet as my certificate of the highest education I have. What is everyone else bringing with them?
That's all I have too, I'm hoping it will be fine, I have my gcse certificates but just the paper copy of my a level results
I have my certificates so i'm bringing those :smile:
Reply 94
Original post by jayboyle94
That's all I have too, I'm hoping it will be fine, I have my gcse certificates but just the paper copy of my a level results

I emailed the college and the said it should be ok but just a bit worried, also because one of my grades has changed and haven't received a new results sheet. What course are you doing?
Hey guys, I'm coming up to tomorrow to start uni, studying surf science, anyone around for a night out this week?
Yess do so!! Are you around this week to go out?
Reply 97
Anyone know how long you are in on enrolment day?
Reply 98
Original post by littlejohn101
Yess do so!! Are you around this week to go out?

Hey are you following the facebook newquay freshers page? they have events on there and there is a house party on the 17th :smile: and things from then
Reply 99
Any one enrolling tomorrow, for animal husbandry and welfare?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending