Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Leek Road Houses 2014 - 2015 Student Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aimeecorten
Yeah, me neither!
I am in Room C.. guess that makes us neighbours for the next year :tongue:

I suppose we are :smile: have you brought everything you need yet? Ive brought a few things of my list...its really odd having to buy stuff like kitchen utensils etc for the first time in my life but it makes it seem a bit more real...like its actually happening!! :biggrin:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by SamCampbell
I suppose we are :smile: have you brought everything you need yet? Ive brought a few things of my list...its really odd having to buy stuff like kitchen utensils etc for the first time in my life but it makes it seem a bit more real...like its actually happening!! :biggrin:

Oh god, I know what you mean! I went out and bought a bloody cushion the other day xD I've got a few bits and bobs but I'm not doing too well.. definitely going to be a last minute dash around the shops for me! :tongue:

What are you studying? :smile:
Oh god, I know what you mean! I went out and bought a bloody cushion the other day xD I've got a few bits and bobs but I'm not doing too well.. definitely going to be a last minute dash around the shops for me! :tongue:

What are you studying? :smile:

Oh thank God its not just me :tongue: Luckily my sister and mum are quite proactive when it comes to this stuff but i fear it may turn into a last week of August rush to the shops sort of thing! I will be studying Advertising and Brand Management...what about you?? :biggrin:
Original post by SamCampbell
Oh thank God its not just me :tongue: Luckily my sister and mum are quite proactive when it comes to this stuff but i fear it may turn into a last week of August rush to the shops sort of thing! I will be studying Advertising and Brand Management...what about you?? :biggrin:

Aw, so you have two little helpers, then? That is hardly fair! :tongue: Pff, the last week of August rush sounds like so much fun :')
Oh, I will be studying Journalism! Honestly, can't wait :biggrin:
Aw, so you have two little helpers, then? That is hardly fair! :tongue: Pff, the last week of August rush sounds like so much fun :')
Oh, I will be studying Journalism! Honestly, can't wait :biggrin:

Haha i am fortunate but still need to do a bit myself i suppose haha :smile: It does sound fun doesn't it? The joys of putting things of until the last second...much more thrilling :biggrin:
Oh i bet that will be great! I cant wait either although thats mixed with an ever so slight amount of nerves :wink: i cant believe its just about two months away now :O
Original post by Afix
I'm next door in house 10. Will be my second year in the houses (second year student).

Ahh cool, drop me a pm and you can add me on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow this is seriously an odd coincidence that i found 2 people in the same house as me right off the bat, house 23 room B
Original post by lee perry
wow this is seriously an odd coincidence that i found 2 people in the same house as me right off the bat, house 23 room B

Haha, this is getting rather strange now! Guess we'll be neighbours, then! ;D
awesome ^^ i guess i'll see you both in september
Reply 29
Oooh, I've just got my offer and will be staying in house 23! :biggrin:

Ahh! I'll be staying in house 22!
Original post by GemmyJam
Ahh! I'll be staying in house 22!

Aw, wicked! :biggrin:
Absolutely can't wait :P
I can't believe I've not been told my house yet by uni!! I'm so nervous and excited! Just wanna know now!!! :biggrin: xxxxx
Reply 32
I will be staying in house 22 too! :smile:
Finally got my accomodation offer!!! I'm in house 26 :smile: If anyone knows anyone there shout up haha!! x
house 18 woop can't wait
Hey guys there's now a Facebook group for leek road houses 2014-15 just search it and it should come up :smile: hopefully it'll make the search for neighbours and housemates a little easier :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, anyone in house 7, I'm in room D :smile:
Whoo! im on Ground floor, House 7, Room B
Original post by tiffanyjayneh
Finally got my accomodation offer!!! I'm in house 26 :smile: If anyone knows anyone there shout up haha!! x

Yay! You're the first person I've seen in my house!!!! Eeeee! What room are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending