The Student Room Group

Fda-Make-Up-Artistry-Effects-The-Manchester-College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SamanthaRoseR
@ me! samantharose-r x

Can't find you for some reason! Mines @katyemmalouise xx
There's a deadline on our kits I think, not sure whether I read 20th September so id look into getting the kits sooner rather than missing the deadline x
We're going to be in for 2 days, I think it's either Wednesday and Thursday or Thursday and Friday, there will be two groups so different days but I think the first week were in everyday x
Original post by Charlpalmer
There's a deadline on our kits I think, not sure whether I read 20th September so id look into getting the kits sooner rather than missing the deadline x

Oh! That's not great, I'll have to try and find some £ to buy them as soon as I can then! Thanks! :-)
Original post by Katycurry8
Can't find you for some reason! Mines @katyemmalouise xx

I just followed you now- checked up the username I gave afterwards and it wasn't me! xx
Original post by SamanthaRoseR
I just followed you now- checked up the username I gave afterwards and it wasn't me! xx

Haha! No problem! Does anyone know what time we have to be there tomorrow? Also do we have to wear black? I'm sure I read it somewhere but I could just be making it up! .. X
Reply 46
Hi guys, I'm starting this course in September too only just received my confirmation through UCAS so will I hear something from the college soon?? I'm worrying a little as I haven't received a list of things I need for my makeup kits or anything yet, but I only received my offer a few days ago! Would love to make new friends before we start really looking forward to it! Im staying in an accommodating near city centre as well! Feel free to add me on Facebook - Sophie Guiry ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending