The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Applied medical science MSCI students

Hi all, how are you doing? I get admission in UCL at Applied medical science. is there anyone in this forum that will study this course? if yes what are you expecting from this course?
Congratulations!!!!!!this course is MY DREAM COME TRUE!the only words for this course is that its perfect and no less.what were your grades? I got rejected soooooo i am retaking exams and reapplying after exhausting all other pathways :frown:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by mayamiller
Congratulations!!!!!!this course is MY DREAM COME TRUE!the only words for this course is that its perfect and no less.what were your grades? I got rejected soooooo i am retaking exams and reapplying after exhausting all other pathways :frown:

Oh im sorry hear that :frown: are going to apply again next year?
I am deciding between going ahead and taking up my insurance choice and reapplying with first year uni grades and ****ty A levels OR retaking exams, which i am solo not psyched about :frown:
Yes I am a confused nut head.
Reply 4
I am deciding between going ahead and taking up my insurance choice and reapplying with first year uni grades and ****ty A levels OR retaking exams, which i am solo not psyched about :frown:
Yes I am a confused nut head.

i've been in your same situation before, last year i;ve been declined from few courses and i was going to take my insurance choice at coventry universisty, but because of i wasn't sure i decided to take a gap year and re apply again and thank's god everything went al-right, im not saying that you got to do the same as me but i want to say that if you are not satisfied about your choice you might wait one more year and try again. but yeah it's up to you :smile:
I think i already know I have to wait one or year and that's what's killing me….the thought of one whole year of nothingness and 2 resits :frown:( need to get at least ABB or AAB for admissions).
But what were YOUR expectations of this course? And between us muslims…i will once again say Masha Allah :biggrin:
Reply 6
I think i already know I have to wait one or year and that's what's killing me….the thought of one whole year of nothingness and 2 resits :frown:( need to get at least ABB or AAB for admissions).
But what were YOUR expectations of this course? And between us muslims…i will once again say Masha Allah :biggrin:

Yeah Alhamdulillah. From this course I expect to become a ''scientist'' but with a strong knowledge about medicine and human physiology. And yeah just wait and InshAllah you will make it next year. :smile:
Original post by nabilahsan16
Yeah Alhamdulillah. From this course I expect to become a ''scientist'' but with a strong knowledge about medicine and human physiology. And yeah just wait and InshAllah you will make it next year. :smile:

I hope you aren't being sarcastic?or are you? I can't tell but thank you. this will motivate me through the next nine months *insert crying emoticon*. Please make sure to tell me if it fell below or above your expectations once your like halfway through yr1.
Cos it sounds too good to be true…and we all know what that's code name for..
Ameen ya rabb!…but khayr walhamdulillah whatever happens.
Best of luck :biggrin:
Reply 8
I hope you aren't being sarcastic?or are you? I can't tell but thank you. this will motivate me through the next nine months *insert crying emoticon*. Please make sure to tell me if it fell below or above your expectations once your like halfway through yr1.
Cos it sounds too good to be true…and we all know what that's code name for..
Ameen ya rabb!…but khayr walhamdulillah whatever happens.
Best of luck :biggrin:

No I'm not sarcastic at all and sure we will keep in touch and I'll give you any update about the course so don't worry :smile: and best of luck to you as well
Salaam ladies,
I got the offer from UCL for this course aswell!
How are you finding it? I'm really unsure if I'll like this course because there's not enough information about it on the website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending