The Student Room Group

Guys: Is it a turn off if a girl has never been kissed?

I just want to know...:colondollar:
Reply 1
Surely that is the ultimate excuse to 'sweep her off her feet' with an unexpected yet desired kiss.

Not a turn off.
No.

Then again I haven't kissed anyone either so :dontknow:
No,
it will be amazing to teach her and show her how it's done.
Original post by mrhedgehog
No,
it will be amazing to teach her and show her how it's done.

Original post by Mockery
Surely that is the ultimate excuse to 'sweep her off her feet' with an unexpected yet desired kiss. Not a turn off.

Well that's encouraging and good to know for future reference :smile:
Reply 5
100% turn on, her lips/mouth will not have been shared with anyone else, would feel very confident as can't be judged against her other experiences.
Reply 6
Original post by iAmanze
100% turn on, her lips/mouth will not have been shared with anyone else, would feel very confident as can't be judged against her other experiences.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
But what if she is a terrible kisser? what do you do then?
Original post by Anonymous
I just want to know...:colondollar:

If the reason she's never been kissed before is that she's extremely unattractive, then it probably is. Otherwise, no.
This is sort ot unrelated but how the f do you kiss? What the f do you do with your mouth/tongue.

I watched several youtube videos on this and yet I am still very confused.
These threads don't seem to get any less awkward.

But to answer the question, no it's not a turn off. Although I have no idea what I'm doing.
Original post by lou 22
But what if she is a terrible kisser? what do you do then?
Keep at it until the situation changes.
Reply 12
I'd prefer someone who had a little experience to be honest - teaching the ropes isn't as fun as people make it sound - but in the end it doesn't really matter.
Reply 13
It sort of is a turn off, vacuum lips and tortoise tongue don't do a lot for me tbh :tongue:
Nope
just like open you mouth and then press your mouth against their lips and then close your lips slowly and repeat and they'll respond and do the same, you can practice it easily on the back of your hand, also it helps if you tilt your head a little and if its going well hold their waist or neck whilst you're doing it, everyone has a first kiss it's really not anything to be scared of just go for it
Reply 16
Just kneck them lad init

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
This is sort ot unrelated but how the f do you kiss? What the f do you do with your mouth/tongue.

I watched several youtube videos on this and yet I am still very confused.

You spit into their mouth, then roll your tongue around their lips and wink at them while you do it.
Original post by Vikki1805
You spit into their mouth, then roll your tongue around their lips and wink at them while you do it.

hahahahahahaha, yes the more spit the better, you can always go for the double blink so they think you're having a seizure
Reply 19
See no problem with it myself. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending