The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do we have any desi Scottish here? I hope everyone will go with a Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by interact
good man

I went all the way to pakistan to attend his dharna. Stayed their for couple of weeks, had a really great feeling to see how he introduced a change in people man honestly, but ganja is proper dheet, he is not gonna go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9922
Original post by aka r
have to admit my tracks are so much better thn yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCi8jkOJBTI

Depends on individual taste.

I am going to call it out, since you hate them so much. :smile:

OMG man this song is stuck in my head so bad. Grandad and family have been watching ARY News for so many days that this song replays in my head every second of the day.:angry:
Original post by Hashim3444
I went all the way to pakistan to attend his dharna. Stayed their for couple of weeks, had a really great feeling to see how he introduced a change in people man honestly, but ganja is proper dheet, he is not gonna go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

man i wanted to go so badly too, but my wife got emotional about me dying but the josh hai hai looks so much on ARY

ganja is a haraami I'm going to eat him for breakfast.
Reply 9926
Original post by Lil08
Depends on individual taste.

I am going to call it out, since you hate them so much. :smile:

haha sorry :frown: some of them were good

whatever tickles your fancy
Reply 9927

chill with the videos lol
Original post by KittyRe-play
OMG man this song is stuck in my head so bad. Grandad and family have been watching ARY News for so many days that this song replays in my head every second of the day.:angry:

Who are they supporting, i hope not the man who has stolen 15 billion and whose party leaders think they are God, holding up flights for 2 hrs for their fat bums
Who are they supporting, i hope not the man who has stolen 15 billion and whose party leaders think they are God, holding up flights for 2 hrs for their fat bums

Huh? They are supporting Imran Khan not Nawaz Shareef.
Original post by IqraHaq
Why!?

Not well :cry2:

Kya hua?
Original post by incognito.j2
Whatever I apologised didn't I stop harassing me:eviltongue:

See how you react, when the tables are turned.
Original post by aka r
haha sorry :frown: some of them were good

whatever tickles your fancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN4upVaDFFs
Original post by R£SP£CT

Kya hua?

Pata nahin :cry2: pait me dard :frown:
Original post by IqraHaq
Repped.

Plus did everyone go to sleep? :redface:

Yeah thanks for that I'm currently arguing about why child marriages are being tolerated in Islamic states and who are the constituency that are allowing this to happen being that your pakistani does it still occure in pakistan or is it being restrained.:biggrin:Dont take offence
Original post by IqraHaq
Repped.

Plus did everyone go to sleep? :redface:

I'm just curious I don't mean to offend.Sorry If I do cause any offence.:biggrin:I'm muslim aswell and was wondering that's all.
Yeah thanks for that I'm currently arguing about why child marriages are being tolerated in Islamic states and who are the constituency that are allowing this to happen being that your pakistani does it still occure in pakistan or is it being restrained.:biggrin:Dont take offence

Lmao I take no offence. Just trying to kill time while I wait for a phone call now :lol: and I can't sleep either :frown:
Original post by IqraHaq
Lmao I take no offence. Just trying to kill time while I wait for a phone call now :lol: and I can't sleep either :frown:

Alright cool Then you take care Sweet Heart:wink:.
Alright cool Then you take care Sweet Heart:wink:.

Huh? Sweetheart? :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Huh? Sweetheart? :tongue:

Oh god it's a term of endearment Don't worry I'm not coming on to you especially not on TSR that's quite creepy I say it to every girl don't take it literal I really like your profile pic by the way.:wink:

Latest