Scroll to see replies

Lol I'm already English!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Lol. Kinda funny when people take my sarcasm seriously. :tongue:

Haha just playing along :colondollar:
Original post by matthewduncan
is this allowed?

Is being Bengali allowed? :curious: Yeah, I don't see why not.
Original post by Vixen47
Is being Bengali allowed? :curious: Yeah, I don't see why not.

Smh.
Is a bengali dating a pakistani allowed?
Original post by lozasaurus99
Lol I'm already English!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get an English guy...
I'm absolutely sick to death of suffering racial hatred and listening to all the BS that people like you give me about being a British Pakistani young man. Clearly girls seem to be terrified of us because they think we're all terrorists and/or paedophiles. This thread has confirmed my earlier suspicion that all of TSR seems to be on the rampage against British Pakistanis, and it's disgusting. :mad:

OP: whatever you may think of us, we aren't all low-lives with nothing going for us. Some of us actually want to do well for ourselves and maybe even find the right girl to start a relationship with, but that's obviously too much to ask with all the backlash against us. Girls of any non-Asian race would never be interested in us, and the fact that you have to ask "would you date a British Pakistani guy?" proves that completely. It's insulting and, quite frankly, outright racist. We can't help where we come from - get over it and just stick to white guys if that pleases you.

I personally have become used to taking some pretty violent and abusive rejections from girls because I'm Pakistani, and up until now I've ignored all of the **** that people like you post on TSR threads about why Muslims (not just Pakistanis) seem to be responsible for all the problems in this country. But I can't take it quietly any more - girls who think that Pakistanis are weird or dangerous (which, to me, seems to be 99% of all girls in existence) need to look in the mirror and join us in the 21st century. :s-smilie:
Maybe but probably not.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
English girls will, they'll do anything not to seen as racist. Heck so will English men.

Lol stop playing the RACE CARD.
Original post by asif007
I'm absolutely sick to death of suffering racial hatred and listening to all the BS that people like you give me about being a British Pakistani young man. Clearly girls seem to be terrified of us because they think we're all terrorists and/or paedophiles. This thread has confirmed my earlier suspicion that all of TSR seems to be on the rampage against British Pakistanis, and it's disgusting. :mad:

OP: whatever you may think of us, we aren't all low-lives with nothing going for us. Some of us actually want to do well for ourselves and maybe even find the right girl to start a relationship with, but that's obviously too much to ask with all the backlash against us. Girls of any non-Asian race would never be interested in us, and the fact that you have to ask "would you date a British Pakistani guy?" proves that completely. It's insulting and, quite frankly, outright racist. We can't help where we come from - get over it and just stick to white guys if that pleases you.

I personally have become used to taking some pretty violent and abusive rejections from girls because I'm Pakistani, and up until now I've ignored all of the **** that people like you post on TSR threads about why Muslims (not just Pakistanis) seem to be responsible for all the problems in this country. But I can't take it quietly any more - girls who think that Pakistanis are weird or dangerous (which, to me, seems to be 99% of all girls in existence) need to look in the mirror and join us in the 21st century. :s-smilie:

Don't get butthurt. You can't reason with people who are not attracted to you because of your race, it's personal preference. Move on. As long as they don't harm you and your rights. Also listen Pakistani men have high sex drive, they are animalistic when it comes to sex and are predatory. So some people would assume that the same applied to British Pakistanis.
Reply 49
Original post by Anonynous
How is it?

I'm completely hating it, to be perfectly honest.

All I've been doing is Maths constantly 24/7 since last saturday.

Still doing orientation and setting all our profiles up but i've been given lots of reading to do before tutorials so i've just been doing that
Original post by asif007

This is wrong and misconceived in so many levels, my head decided to say "nope".
I'm personally absolutely sick to death of hearing people use the racism card like it's ****ing confetti. I am not at all assuming anything you've been through because I've experienced some pretty hardcore racism myself, and I know it can be degrading, but not to this extent.
A girl who would tell you "ugh you're dangerous, no way'' just by looking at you probably has the IQ big enough for her to continue kindergarten. Maybe you should update your female preferences. Just sayin'.
Original post by PeterOkenla11
Don't get butthurt. You can't reason with people who are not attracted to you because of your race, it's personal preference. Move on. As long as they don't harm you and your rights. Also listen Pakistani men have high sex drive, they are animalistic when it comes to sex and are predatory. So some people would assume that the same applied to British Pakistanis.

People within any one race are so varied, I have a hard time believing that any exposed and informed person would ever write off a whole race, unless they were racist.
Original post by noshahmad
Yeah, its a part of my name :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So beautiful name you have got.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tyrion_lannister
my boyfriend is british pakistani

hes fit. <3 <3 <3
If he peng
Posted from TSR Mobile
Pakistani men have high sex drive? Where your evidence to back it up? Pfff pseudoscience, :facepalm:
:hmmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Pakistani men have high sex drive? Where's your evidence to back that statement? Pfff pseudoscience :hmmm::facepalm::mad:
Posted from TSR Mobile
What if he converts to your religion, becomes atheist or just doesn't practice his faith, does it become acceptable then?
As long as his family aren't racist and as long as he isn't religious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. Why not?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending