The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

University of East London Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

So I couldn't log into UEL Direct and I called the uni and the lady set me up on UEL Portal but it literally has nothing on it! I am trying to see my accommodation from the accommodation site but it just says awaiting verification. I'm lost again!!
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
I sorta heard a student's uel direct account gets activated when you arrive at the school, get confirmed as a student and probably get your ID card.
As for accommodation, I think it will be allocated soon. You can ring the school on Monday during working hours to let them know.
Original post by Inem
I sorta heard a student's uel direct account gets activated when you arrive at the school, get confirmed as a student and probably get your ID card.
As for accommodation, I think it will be allocated soon. You can ring the school on Monday during working hours to let them know.

most people got there accommodation on friday. you need to login on this site to see it

http://www.uel.ac.uk/accommodation/apply2014/
Original post by kirsty-92
most people got there accommodation on friday. you need to login on this site to see it

http://www.uel.ac.uk/accommodation/apply2014/

Okay, thank you. I have seen my allocation but I have not been able to accept my offer, I keep getting a reply "error"...an unexpected error has occurred. I hope it's not just me having that problem.
Original post by Inem
Okay, thank you. I have seen my allocation but I have not been able to accept my offer, I keep getting a reply "error"...an unexpected error has occurred. I hope it's not just me having that problem.

Don't worry, it's not just you. I am having the same problem too. I'm going to call the university tomorrow to accept the offer that way and to find out what's happening.
Original post by becks_you_know_
Don't worry, it's not just you. I am having the same problem too. I'm going to call the university tomorrow to accept the offer that way and to find out what's happening.

everyone has had the same problem i would think that it will be fixed today as it was a bank holiday yesterday.
Reply 126
Hi, does anyone know if it is mandatory to accept accommodation offer from Sep - till June (full academic year)? Or is it possible to sign a contract for the 1-st term only? what option are the others choosing?
Reply 127
Is anyone studying MSc International Accounting and Finance in Sep 2014? Is is mostly in Stratford?
Hey I'm doing biomed!
When I called the accomm. team the man said a lot of people couldn't get into UEL Direct still but I managed. Could try now?
UEL works fully for me. I've checked my timetable and modules etc. Also shows Accomodation statements and the like.
Original post by eahrc94
Hey I'm doing biomed!

me too...slightly nervous =S.
are u starting on the 22nd of September
Anyone starting Social Work?????
Hi Everyone,

Im new to student room. Anyone studying Bsc Counselling at UEL this year? x
Reply 134
anyone doing early childhood extend ?
Reply 135
is accounting and finance at uel based at docklands?
Original post by mooo
is accounting and finance at uel based at docklands?

It was based at the Docklands campus, but I think it may of been moved to the new University Square Stratford campus, although you may still have some modules based at the Docklands campus. Best to email UEL directly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone
I just got a quick Q. Is anyone applying for civil engineering? And is it a good university? Oh and what is its reputation like ? How r the students that attend that university ?
Many thanks i am thinking of applying this year but i am not sure yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to UEL connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Anyone doing Music Production & Performance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending