The Student Room Group

St George's biomedical science 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Guys do you know when the term actually starts? I haven't received any letters from them
Reply 101
Hello!
I was hoping if someone could help me. I was rejected on the basis that I do not meet the minimum entry requirements, and do not understand what happened. I have 4 A* 5 A's at GCSE and straight A's at AS. I am resitting some A2 modules due to mitigating circumstances (new predicted grades are A*AA), and according to their website- I was told they do accept resit students but we get slightly higher offers compared to the others (which I was willing and fully ready to meet) I am absolutely devastated, because Ive tried contacting Georges through Email and Phone but receive no reply whatsoever.
Original post by Nina8
Hello!
I was hoping if someone could help me. I was rejected on the basis that I do not meet the minimum entry requirements, and do not understand what happened. I have 4 A* 5 A's at GCSE and straight A's at AS. I am resitting some A2 modules due to mitigating circumstances (new predicted grades are A*AA), and according to their website- I was told they do accept resit students but we get slightly higher offers compared to the others (which I was willing and fully ready to meet) I am absolutely devastated, because Ive tried contacting Georges through Email and Phone but receive no reply whatsoever.

including English language and maths
Reply 103
Original post by games211
including English language and maths

I have an A* in English Language and an A in Maths
Original post by Nina8
I have an A* in English Language and an A in Maths

bio and chem at AS yh?
Reply 105
bio and chem at AS yh?

Yeah, A in Bio and A in chem AS
Original post by Nina8
Yeah, A in Bio and A in chem AS

And doing it for A2?
Reply 107
And doing it for A2?

Yes ofcourse x
Original post by Nina8
Yes ofcourse x

Wow im suprised. U should defo keep trying to phone them
Does anyone know anything about the medicine option in st georeges biomed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 110
Hi everyone!
How are you liking the course, for those who have accepted!? Could anyone tell me about the pros and cons of studying here/anything you find particularly good? And why you would suggest I firm here?

Im trying to decide, UCAS deadline soon. So far I have only spoken to students from Kings because I know someone there. i need alternative perspectives!

Thank you so much and good luck for your exams:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending