The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Huge en-suite room only £99pw - AVAILABLE NOW.

Hey everyone,

I've decided to move back to Manchester so I'm now looking for someone to take over my contract.

It's for a huge en-suite room (so big that it's almost like having your own flat!), in Mutley which c'mon is such a cool area to live in right? Very close to the uni and all of the shops. Sharing the house with only 4 others who are super cool housemates, oh and the landlords are amazing too.

The room is on the first floor with a beautiful bay window overlooking the garden at the front.

All that for £99 pw! When you pay almost the same for a basic double around here. I got very lucky and whoever takes over this place will be too.

If you're interested in the room you can call the landlord with any questions, to arrange a viewing or to book the room.

They are:
BK Lettings - 01752 253509
Karen - 07971083216
Brian - 07834770190

Feel free to message me with questions too[video="youtube;iirIhK_wTpQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iirIhK_wTpQ[/video].
Hay just wondered what the house was like, the one you are renting, i've seen the video and am very interested in your room, is there any chance of seeing it any time soon. Also how close is it to uni in mutely?
Thanks so much,
Hannah Robinson
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending