The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hang.ren
Is it allowed for couples to live in your studio? I have a single room in the International Hall and am looking for a swap.

I don't think so, UCL has special accommodation for couples.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by EcstaticLights
I don't think so, UCL has special accommodation for couples.

OK, thank you anyway.
Reply 42
Original post by Mariannep95
Hello,I got an offer for a single room not en-suite at Ramsay Hall.It is really close to UCL,however, I would prefer to cook my own meals and have a shower.I am not sure that I want to swap yet, but if anyone is interested, I would consider their offer with pleasure.:smile: I heard too that Ramsay Hall is really social which is what put me into thinking. Is it really that different from the other halls?

P.S. I would prefer a room that is within walking distance from UCL and I am only interested in single en-suite rooms.

I have a single en-suite room in James Lighthill House, there is a shared kitchen with full facilities :smile: Message me if you'd like to switch!
Reply 43
Original post by uclnewbie
Hey, I have a single non-ensuite room at Arthur Tattersall and would love to swap with an ensuite room at John Dodgson!

I have a single ensuite room at Prankerd House (about 5 minute walk from UCL). Let me know if you are interested in switching!
Reply 44
I have a single catered room in Ramsay Hall. Looking to swap with anyone with a single ensuite room in Prankerd House, James Lighthill House, John Dodgson House or Frances Gardner House.
Anyone looking to move in to a single-non ensuite at Langton Close? I have a nice large-ish corner room with a garden view but looking to move to a more convenient location. Langton works well for those in departments close to Gray's Inn road.
Am a post-grad student, not sure I can do twin (need my space) but otherwise I am OK with any type of room, as long as it works out for me! :smile:
Anyone looking to move in to a single-non ensuite at Langton Close? I have a nice large-ish corner room with a garden view but I'm looking to move to a more convenient location. Langton works well for those in departments close to Gray's Inn road. (The Dental Hospital and ICED are close a 2 minute walk)

I'm female, a post-grad student, not sure I can do a twin room (need my space) but otherwise I am OK with any other type of room, as long as it works out for me!
Reply 47
I'm living in a single room in Hawkridge house (Kentish town). I and my friend (also staying at Hawkridge) would like to swap with a twin room near UCL campus (within 120 GBP). We want the room through summer term. Anyone from James Lighthill twin room wants to swap? (It seems JL is the only hall offering twin room for summer). The Hawkridge rooms are single self-catered.
Original post by tf_ucl
I'm living in a single room in Hawkridge house (Kentish town). I and my friend (also staying at Hawkridge) would like to swap with a twin room near UCL campus (within 120 GBP). We want the room through summer term. Anyone from James Lighthill twin room wants to swap? (It seems JL is the only hall offering twin room for summer). The Hawkridge rooms are single self-catered.

You could ask UCL-residences to allot it to you! When I extended by room for the summer, I saw that you can request any kind of room and even put down the name of your preferred roommate! Since you have to accept the extension they offer you, you can refuse it if you don't get a twin room of your choice!

Hope it works out for you!
Original post by Impedimenta
Anyone looking to move in to a single-non ensuite at Langton Close? I have a nice large-ish corner room with a garden view but I'm looking to move to a more convenient location. Langton works well for those in departments close to Gray's Inn road. (The Dental Hospital and ICED are close a 2 minute walk)

I'm female, a post-grad student, not sure I can do a twin room (need my space) but otherwise I am OK with any other type of room, as long as it works out for me!

Do you want to move into St pancras way????
Original post by jsins
I have a single catered room in Ramsay Hall. Looking to swap with anyone with a single ensuite room in Prankerd House, James Lighthill House, John Dodgson House or Frances Gardner House.

Do you want to move into St pancras way???
Original post by jsins

Do you want to move into St Pancras way(en-suit)?
the facilities and environment here is perfect but the price is too expensive for me(207.9pw)
Does anyone want to swap quieter accommodation for one in Ramsay Hall? They love parties and I hate them!
Original post by AniSun
Does anyone want to swap quieter accommodation for one in Ramsay Hall? They love parties and I hate them!

Hey! I have a really quiet room at ISL West Hampstead because the walls are soundproof. Also there are no parties, except on the courtyard (by parties I mean a couple drinks haha). If you are interested I can send pictures or you can come to view the room for yourself?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mariannep95
Hello,I got an offer for a single room not en-suite at Ramsay Hall.It is really close to UCL,however, I would prefer to cook my own meals and have a shower.I am not sure that I want to swap yet, but if anyone is interested, I would consider their offer with pleasure.:smile: I heard too that Ramsay Hall is really social which is what put me into thinking. Is it really that different from the other halls?

P.S. I would prefer a room that is within walking distance from UCL and I am only interested in single en-suite rooms.

Are you interested in St Pancras Way? It is quite new en-suit room, having the best kitchen of all UCL accommodation and just 20min walk to UCL.
If anyone is interested I have just been offered a room at Ifor Evans Halls. I don't know if it quieter than other halls but, I am willing to swap for something cheaper. It will be costing £167 p/w PM if interested.
Reply 56
I've got a single room in Hawkridge, the largest one of the flat with big window. 132pw per week, would love to swap. Any takers?
Reply 57
Hi I'm currently in College Hall an intercollegiate UoL Halls and was looking to switch to a self-catered Halls. This Halls is great fun but I am missing too many meal times because of sports etc to warrant paying extra for the catered aspect. So if anyone is interested in a single ensuite room and its catered hall please PM me.

I am interested in either Schafer house or St Pancras Way.

Thanks
Reply 58
Hi is there anyone still wanting to swap rooms? I'm in Goldsmid House single en-suite 192/week, I'm looking for somewhere nearer to school, anyone? thanks :smile:
Reply 59
I've got a single room (not en-suite) at Ramsay Hall - it's really close to UCL, it's catered and itis said to be very social!
Does anyone at Frances Gardner/ Ian Baker/ James Lighthill/ John Dodgson/ St Pancras Way/Prankerd House want to swap?
Because I kinda NEED a room with an en-suite and a placewhere I can cook my own meals (I'm vegetarian - usually catered vegetarian options aren't really my thing :frown: ) Thanks! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending