The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

What's the child nursing at Queens like?

It's my first choice
Original post by Papo1489
It's my first choice

1st year you all cover the same thing.
Then second and third you will do more theory related to children :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
What do you mean 'cover the same thing'? All nursing courses cover the same units? Can you also bank in first year?
You all learn the same stuff. You all cover anatomy physiology social science etc.
And you can bank in any year it's just how you balance it with your work alongside uni etc.
Lots of people manage it.
Second and third year you will learn more in relation to your branch and everything will apply more to your branch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
thanks for the feedback!
I applied for children's nursing here... but haven't got an interview yet... i sent my application for UCAS in october/ november.... I'm stressing out
Reply 6
don't i heard yesterday they had 4000 applicants for nursing in Queens, and that the interviews start mid feb until the end of march
Original post by Papo1489
don't i heard yesterday they had 4000 applicants for nursing in Queens, and that the interviews start mid feb until the end of march

I suppose I'm just stressing considering all my friends that have applied for queens have heard back.... though they are doing different courses
Reply 8
yeah it's like i said plus nursing is one of the most competitive courses to apply to imagine sifting though 4000 applicants then having to work around times they can interview them. you'll hear back i imagine in the next 2 weeks.
Reply 9
It's amazing! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending