The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Thinking of studying at the University of Bristol

Hey gyus, so I am thinking studying Law at the university of Bristol in 2015 and was wondering if anyone else is thinking in studying in the same uni as me. Also, I was wondering if anyone has been at Bristol and maybe tell me if it is a nice place to live and stuff like that because I have never been to Bristol before?

Thank youu :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by stefaniemich96
Hey gyus, so I am thinking studying Law at the university of Bristol in 2015 and was wondering if anyone else is thinking in studying in the same uni as me. Also, I was wondering if anyone has been at Bristol and maybe tell me if it is a nice place to live and stuff like that because I have never been to Bristol before?

Thank youu :smile:

Very nice place to live. Continuously rated as one of the best cities to live outside of London, both by newspapers/mags and word of mouth in general.

Good culture, arts, nightlife, shopping.

Law at Bristol I've heard is good, but very challenging just like probably every university. But this is a good school. With a good law department.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by lou_100
Very nice place to live. Continuously rated as one of the best cities to live outside of London, both by newspapers/mags and word of mouth in general.

Good culture, arts, nightlife, shopping.

Law at Bristol I've heard is good, but very challenging just like probably every university. But this is a good school. With a good law department.

This sounds really interesting! Thank you for your information :smile:
Reply 3
Have a look for yourself to determine whether its a nice place. That is the only way you'll know for sure whether you like it or not.
Reply 4
I study law at Bristol, second year now.
Feel free to PM me - in a lecture atm so can answer later :-)
Reply 6
Original post by Inazuma
I study law at Bristol, second year now.
Feel free to PM me - in a lecture atm so can answer later :-)

Don't think its a great advert for Bristol that your procrastinating on your phone/ computer device, during a lecture, at Bristol :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by djpailo
Don't think its a great advert for Bristol that your procrastinating on your phone/ computer device, during a lecture, at Bristol :rolleyes:

I don't think it makes any difference as everyone across the country does it lol.
He was also covering stuff I had already previously studied because I'm keen so does that work better for you :wink:
Also In my breaks before lectures start (e.g. now!)
Reply 8
Original post by Inazuma
I don't think it makes any difference as everyone across the country does it lol.
He was also covering stuff I had already previously studied because I'm keen so does that work better for you :wink:
Also In my breaks before lectures start (e.g. now!)

Not at all, but nonetheless the irony was humorous.
Reply 9
Hi, I'm thinking of studying accounting and managemnet. Any tips?
Reply 10
Hi, I have recieved BBB at my AS level, but I was wondering if you know of anyone on your course who got this grades, or lower and still got an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest