The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London south bank (LSBU) chemical engineering Bsc

Hello peeps, Im thinking of applying to LSBU for chemical engineering but don't think it's worth it as from previous comments about this university. Apparently, its a really poor university and the degree will not get you anywhere. I've seen that this an accredited course but why are people still saying its a bad uni? I'm so confused!?! I want to study chem eng in London and this is the only one i think i could get into but dunno now??

- Could you give me some advice please and tell me what graduates have been doing after their degree in chem eng at LSBU.

- Experiences of students studying this course at LSBU

- Getting a good job with this degree from LSBU

Any help will be greatly appreciated, anyone:smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I am in the exact position as you and unsure about the reputation of the university although I have applied for it since it is the closest university that I am qualified for and considering that it is accredited. Did you get to find out more about those questions you have asked about?
London
Reply 2
Hi everyone, I'm a mature student and living in london. I'm doing my access course currently and considering to study chemical and process eng at London South Bank University next year. Is anyone currently doing the same course (or petroleum eng )?
I've had a quick look at the course and it was accredited by 2 intitute, however I don't understand why it's low in ranking.
I would appriciate if you share your experience of studying at LSBU, in terms of quality of teaching, employability, and reputation ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending