:cry2:

:jumphug:
Original post by tasha96
:cry2:

Original post by ScaryScience
feel so **** :frown: urgh

:jumphug:
Original post by .snowflake.
i think i've hit the point where i might have realised i'm really ill. Can i pm you?

Of course you can i'm so sorry I only just got this message xxxxx Please PM hun xx
Still can't think of what to dress as for Halloween :s-smilie: been invited to a party so need a decent costume :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Still can't think of what to dress as for Halloween :s-smilie: been invited to a party so need a decent costume :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ebola doctor?
Original post by james1211
Ebola doctor?

A bit tasteless :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
cant do this anymore :cry2:
A bit tasteless :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh :/
Ebola doctor?

I don't think we're ready for that.

-----

Come to think of it, I have never worn a costume before.
Oh :/

I dunno, it's something that is currently killing loads of people, I wouldn't want to joke about it.

I'm thinking of possibly going as link from zelda

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like everybody just hates me but feels too uncomfortable to tell me so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Made a slight error in judgement by signing up to an assassin's game at uni where you are assigned targets that you have to fake-kill. So there are now three people who are going to be actively trying to find me and I don't know who they are. On the other hand one of my targets lives on my corridor and will be dead shortly. May need to become a hermit for a while.
Great. Depression has keeping me up all night so far and I have college in 7 hours. FML.
Original post by superwolf
:nah: Absolutely the wrong attitude! :tongue: Lecturers are there to help you learn - if you're trying but not learning, then they're not doing their job right. And if you're not trying every available avenue of help when struggling, you're not doing your job right either!

Trust me, from both having made it through uni with a metric ton of help from my lecturers, and from having a parent who's a lecturer too, I can tell you that any lecturer/teacher in general worth their salt won't mind giving you extra help in the slightest. :smile: They are there to teach you, and by asking for help when you're struggling if anything they'll respect you more! Last week I had the loveliest email from one of my old lecturers who I'd sent a thank you gift - she said she was really proud of me, and that my getting through uni despite my MH problems was a massive victory. :blush:

So in conclusion: do your best, and you're very unlikely to fail. But doing your best does entail asking for help from the relevant people. It's not a sign of weakness, or your being annoying, it's your using the resources available to get the most out of your degree. :smile:

Yeah I guess you are right. I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about the whole situation now even though it is 2:30am and I need to be awake at 6:30am. I'll see who I can have a quiet word with so that I can explain the situation to them. I just hope that they keep it secret I don't really want my problems broadcast to everybody.
Is it possible that some mental illnesses/disorders can't ever be cured?
Original post by Asexual Demigod
Is it possible that some mental illnesses/disorders can't ever be cured?

Entirely possible. I think quite a lot of them can't be cured, only managed with therapy/medication.
Can't sleep :angry: so annoyed at myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno, it's something that is currently killing loads of people, I wouldn't want to joke about it.

I'm thinking of possibly going as link from zelda

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, I guess I just don't really see it that way. I'm quite a light hearted person. It wouldn't be hurting anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
up. scared :erm: need to leave in about 45 minutes and its still dark :frown:
Original post by Team_McDreamy
up. scared :erm: need to leave in about 45 minutes and its still dark :frown:

You'll be fine :smile: It gets light pretty quick around now, and most people are too tired at this hour to be a bother
:v

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest