The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anyone else for Adult Nursing January 2015 at Wolverhampton University.

Scroll to see replies

However I will be studying adult nursing
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
That's good.
Reply 122
Original post by Chellejt
I have a place for city campus and placements at Dudley Trust. Does anyone else have a place for January 2015 intake at Wolverhampton uni for adult nursing?

I am starting adult nursing in January!
Reply 123
Original post by bethanylg
Hi, ive been offered a place to start in January at City campus :smile: hope to hear from people who are also going x

I am also starting City campus adult nursing?
I have January 2015 at city campus for
Adult nursing :-)
Congratulations
Reply 126
Original post by Gemgem11
I have January 2015 at city campus for
Adult nursing :-)

I am too, are you living in or at home ?
i have an interview for adult nursing this month for sept 2015 intake i was wondering what to except so i can prepare for the interview?
Make sure u knw the role of adult nurses and why u want to do it and details relating to the course
Original post by Rachlane
i have an interview for adult nursing this month for sept 2015 intake i was wondering what to except so i can prepare for the interview?
Original post by studentwlv
Make sure u know the role of adult nurses and why u want to do it and details relating to the course

thankyou for the advice i think i need to get researching.. what questions did they ask you and did you have any maths and english tests.. i am so nervous as i really want this
No tests just interview 10 questions which will include 5 scenarios and 2 interviewers but it is all basic questions to be honest
Original post by Rachlane
thankyou for the advice i think i need to get researching.. what questions did they ask you and did you have any maths and english tests.. i am so nervous as i really want this
I am starting January at City campus....I cannot find the reading list 😩 can anyone help me out? X
Reply 132
Original post by 270188kells
Hiya ������ i am in january at wolvo campus but working new cross- confirmed place for january!

Was just wondering if anyone was starting adult nursing in january at city campus and living on campus ??
Hi. Im studying at Wolvs and staying in the student accomodation too. :smile:
Original post by YasminAkanji
I am starting January at City campus....I cannot find the reading list 😩 can anyone help me out? X

Look on Evision and itll tell you the reading list, but it says not to buy any books
Reply 135
Original post by sallyally85
Hi. Im studying at Wolvs and staying in the student accomodation too. :smile:

Hi
Really nervous to start, haven't been away from home before! Have you got facebook?
Original post by js29
Hi
Really nervous to start, haven't been away from home before! Have you got facebook?

Hi. Yes I have. My name is sally-ann williams and my profile picture is of myself,wearing burgundy scrubs wearing a sparkly lanyard. Hope you find me.:-)
Hey,
I've just found out I've got a place for January at Wolverhampton. Has anyone applied for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations:hmmm::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Original post by Unlucky555
Hey,
I've just found out I've got a place for January at Wolverhampton. Has anyone applied for accommodation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

As of last week it wasn't open yet, not sure if that's still the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending