The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by wossyboy
:eek:
ummm Manchester for CW, and Bristol and Liverpool for straight English.
Have you sent off your portfolio yet?

I haven't received an email regarding the portfolio :O Have you?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Woooo got an offer for biological sciences today
Applied for Lit and Creative writing :biggrin:
Request for 5 page sample arrived today!
Got 2 weeks to submit..:0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izpenguin
Woooo got an offer for biological sciences today

Congratz! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Just got an offer for English literature :smile: conditional to achieving AAB!
Reply 65
I just got an offer for english literature today! Conditional offer for AAB :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by HattyG
I just got an offer for english literature today! Conditional offer for AAB :biggrin:

Well done! Will you be firming UEA?
Reply 67
Original post by Hollywooddreamer
Applied for Lit and Creative writing :biggrin:
Request for 5 page sample arrived today!
Got 2 weeks to submit..:0

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just received mine today! What is yours going to be on? I'm considering using a few of the articles I had published in a magazine alongside the short story in my old high school magazine
Original post by maymuyt
I just received mine today! What is yours going to be on? I'm considering using a few of the articles I had published in a magazine alongside the short story in my old high school magazine

Congratz!! I'm going to add the intro page to a thriller that I'm working on, a flash fiction story and a poem :biggrin:

How many pages did they ask for from you?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by JayDu
Well done! Will you be firming UEA?

Hmm I'm not sure yet, it will probably be my insurance if I don't get an offer from my favourite uni (royal holloway)
Reply 70
Original post by HattyG
Hmm I'm not sure yet, it will probably be my insurance if I don't get an offer from my favourite uni (royal holloway)

Quite weird, I've applied there too! And I just got an offer for lit at UEA today haha
Reply 71
Original post by JayDu
Quite weird, I've applied there too! And I just got an offer for lit at UEA today haha

I got an offer from royal holloway about an hour ago! Hopefully you'll have one soon as well :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by HattyG
I got an offer from royal holloway about an hour ago! Hopefully you'll have one soon as well :smile:

Right this cannot be coincidence, Royal Holloway just sent me an offer an hour ago too hahaha conditional to attaining ABB! Well done :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by JayDu
Right this cannot be coincidence, Royal Holloway just sent me an offer an hour ago too hahaha conditional to attaining ABB! Well done :smile:

Congrats!! I've got the same conditional offer :smile:
Hey! I'm predicted A*A*AA and received an unconditional offer yesterday from UEA (subject to firming them). If I insure them instead, it's ABB. :smile: I'm so happy!
Reply 75
Btw guys an update on my offer- it's just been changed to unconditional if I make them my firm choice! This has made things so complicated because they were going to be my insurance
Reply 76
Original post by HattyG
Btw guys an update on my offer- it's just been changed to unconditional if I make them my firm choice! This has made things so complicated because they were going to be my insurance

They upgraded me to unconditional as well :smile: really tempted to firm them, are you going to any of the applicant days?
Reply 77
Original post by JayDu
They upgraded me to unconditional as well :smile: really tempted to firm them, are you going to any of the applicant days?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm them because I've researched a lot about royal holloway and there's been mixed opinions, plus it's a good uni and it gets rid of loads of pressure. And I think I'm going to go to the applicant day on 28th Jan but because it's a Wednesday I might so Sat 14th Feb instead. Are you going to any?
Original post by HattyG

Can I ask what were your predictions?

Original post by JayDu
Just got an offer for English literature :smile: conditional to achieving AAB!

Reply 79
Original post by HattyG
I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm them because I've researched a lot about royal holloway and there's been mixed opinions, plus it's a good uni and it gets rid of loads of pressure. And I think I'm going to go to the applicant day on 28th Jan but because it's a Wednesday I might so Sat 14th Feb instead. Are you going to any?

I would only be going to either of those two, I need to have a big think and wait on other decisions :smile:
Original post by snikutsmullac

Predicted AAA but I'm going for an A* in English literature

Latest

Trending

Trending