The Student Room Group

| dental hygiene & therapy | 2014 entry |

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kirsty4586
Sorry guys now post for me! But I do know they send out good news first class n bad news 2nd class from previous years so it may be good news for u guys n bad for me so keep checking!!! :smile: xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm getting really impatient now 😞
I think if they don't come today it may be bad news for us as it's only now 3 wks until interview. Either that or they posted them today and they come tomo! How long does it take 😞😞
Original post by Kelseymarie
I'm getting really impatient now 😞
I think if they don't come today it may be bad news for us as it's only now 3 wks until interview. Either that or they posted them today and they come tomo! How long does it take 😞😞

I don't think all of us could have bad news surely!! Bloody 3 weeks notice is just not long enough how u supposed to organise work and prepare for a interview 😞 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think all of us could have bad news surely!! Bloody 3 weeks notice is just not long enough how u supposed to organise work and prepare for a interview 😞 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know really doesn't give you long to prepare for interview does it! I'm trying to stay positive and try not to think about the post each day but I can't help it 😞
I know really doesn't give you long to prepare for interview does it! I'm trying to stay positive and try not to think about the post each day but I can't help it 😞

I know it's just hard not knowing cause if this don't happen this year then I can progress at work until I know they don't want me to take on any extra responsibility so either way I need to know lol!! Grr! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any news??im guessing not haha x
Original post by Annarose_90
Any news??im guessing not haha x

Nope nothing today! You?
Nope nothing today! You?

Nope :frown: x
Nope :frown: x

It's getting frustrating now 😕
It's getting frustrating now 😕

I feel a bit calmer that u guys haven't heard yet either now maybe it could be good news still 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel a bit calmer that u guys haven't heard yet either now maybe it could be good news still 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure how I feel😞still trying to hope that it's good news as none of us have heard but I'm losing hope lol! Please let it be tomorrow x
I'm not sure how I feel😞still trying to hope that it's good news as none of us have heard but I'm losing hope lol! Please let it be tomorrow x

Well fingers crossed for morning I hoping and praying it is 2moz for us!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well fingers crossed for morning I hoping and praying it is 2moz for us!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too I keep hoping it's the next day when it doesn't come but it never arrives 😞 let me know if you hear 😃 fingers crossed!!
Yes tomorrow is a possibility... It will Defos be next week if not! There's still 3 weeks until the interviews so I think it's still plenty of time... Fingers crossed xx
Yes tomorrow is a possibility... It will Defos be next week if not! There's still 3 weeks until the interviews so I think it's still plenty of time... Fingers crossed xx

I hope your right! If it isn't tomorrow it will def be next week it has to be! If they posted them today they would be here tomorrow! If not it's another long week of frantically checking the mail! X
Has anyone had any post today?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had any post today?? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My post hasn't come yet today 😞
My post hasn't come yet today 😞

I've not had any post at all yet but been out all morning so possible postman has been xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not had any post at all yet but been out all morning so possible postman has been xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My post has been and I haven't got a letter :/ x
Hi, I'm new to the thread but also waiting to hear back from Sheffield. I have a friend who knows one of the tutors and when she text to ask how long it would be (last Friday) the reply was 'we're still shortlisting, so another couple of weeks'!!!!

Good Luck Everyone xx
Original post by 05tayloj
My post has been and I haven't got a letter :/ x

Oh back to waiting till next week now then huff!!! Lol waiting game is getting boring nowwww!! Aargh! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest