The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hillaughs
Has anyone sent the additional forms to the college? I just received an email from Trinity Hall admission officer that said this:

"We require all applicants to complete a Data Protection Form and a Fee Status Questionnaire you can download both of these forms by clicking on the links. Both forms should be returned by 15 November by post."

The officer didn't mention whether I can return the forms via email or not. So how should I send them? Do I scan the forms and additional documents and email them?

I thought:

Both forms should be returned by 15 November by post.

was fairly obvious? Print them off, complete them and post em.
Original post by The_Top_Hat
I thought:

Lol

Us Cambridge candidates have no common sense
Just got an email from Pembroke...

Finally, those who have applied for Engineering or Chemical Engineering might find the following link useful...

I take it this means there have been quite a lot of engineering applicants :s-smilie:

Oh well, I knew what I was getting into.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lol

Us Cambridge candidates have no common sense

Lump us all in one pot eh?

Common sense isn't so common.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not

Everyone else seems to do so anyway lol
Reply 706
Finally a ducking e-mail from Pembroke
Data protection and UMS proof sent off, now just got to decide on the starting topic for my interview :s-smilie:
Original post by CaitlinDy
Common sense isn't so common.

Posted from TSR Mobile

3rite.

Why not

Everyone else seems to do so anyway lol

:damnmate:

Well yeah... :tongue:
3rite.

:damnmate:

Well yeah... :tongue:

I like pretending I have no common sense though
I thought:

I forgot to mention that I applied from overseas. I think it would be better if I send via email rather than using air mail right?
Original post by Hillaughs
I forgot to mention that I applied from overseas. I think it would be better if I send via email rather than using air mail right?

Why don't you ring up the admissions office for Trinity Hall and ask?
Original post by Navo D.
Well that's done. TSA tomorrow and then its the waiting game :colone:

Good luck!! Do tell us how it was :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great, you have a good chance :smile:

_

I am one of those crammers. Although I wouldn't even say I cram, it's all just common sense I find and unless there's a specific example of something you need you can just work things out in exams.

Like in my Chemistry exams a question asked for specific conditions, which I didn't know lol but when they asked to suggest things based on other things it was fine.

I did biology to AS and that was what I was like at first. I had to condition myself to think and write in a completely different way to how I do in Eng lit, History and Eng Lang!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by libbispr96
I did biology to AS and that was what I was like at first. I had to condition myself to think and write in a completely different way to how I do in Eng lit, History and Eng Lang!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology have disgusting mark schemes as well, my board was anyway.

Had to drop it. Although I actually didn't do badly, except the practical :hide:
Reply 715
Urgh, it's so annoying, my school has a two week half term (this week and next week), so I can't get all the stuff I need to send (like UMS form - mine from results day has stuff pre-remarks, and written work), until like 2 days before the deadline. I mean, at least I managed to send of disability stuff before the last day (the deadline for that was this week), but I just really hate doing things so close to deadline
Reply 716
Original post by elaras
Urgh, it's so annoying, my school has a two week half term (this week and next week), so I can't get all the stuff I need to send (like UMS form - mine from results day has stuff pre-remarks, and written work), until like 2 days before the deadline. I mean, at least I managed to send of disability stuff before the last day (the deadline for that was this week), but I just really hate doing things so close to deadline

I have the same problem lol, and I don't want to hassle my teachers by asking them to scan/sign/scan etc
Original post by bored565
I still haven't managed to get my head around the fact that you have 7 As, 2 Bs and 2 Cs at GCSE and a 99% AS average.

Dat upward trend

Haha I know right. It really sucks because it means that I never got an opportunity to do a lot of things that I know realise I probably could do, Maths, for example.
Original post by EHZ17
I guess it would keep you grounded? At the end of the day that isn't slightly important. I on the other hand am on the opposite end where people think I am a lot smarter than what I know to be true. I do work hard (should work harder) and I don't feel massively above average intelligence. I constantly monitor this as well, I'm just weird man. I guess one of the reasons is that I spend a lot of time reading so I can talk in a fair amount of depth about pretty much any topic that comes up (within reason).

Cambridge will see your UMS figure and they won't care how you got it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cambridge care very much how you got it. There would be no point in giving interviews if they did't.
Reply 719
FINALLY got an email from Pembroke with the data protection form + saying they will contact me shortly regarding work to send in which is a relief

Latest

Trending

Trending