The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL September 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iridann
Nice :smile:
Hmm, just got an email from UCL computing department saying that they are not looking at my application.
I'd already had an email confirmation saying it had been received lol.

Not looking? :confused:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by arcanum96
Congratulations! When did you send your application?

Thanks!! :biggrin:
September 24/25 (don't remember)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Thanks!! :biggrin:
September 24/25 (don't remember)

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it took them like a month to get back to you, did you have to interview or something? I've applied for chemical engineering :smile:
Reply 403
Hey, so just checked my emails at 02:19 UCL sent me an email asking me to register to UCL's portal

Thanks for letting me know!:smile: I might just email them since I still haven't received anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr234
Thanks for letting me know!:smile: I might just email them since I still haven't received anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I really think you should, you've been having to wait a ridiculous amount of time
Any econ replies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So it took them like a month to get back to you, did you have to interview or something? I've applied for chemical engineering :smile:

No, no interview. Don't count it like a month because they hadn't started processing applications until about now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHZ17
Any econ replies?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! Last time I was contacted by them was totell me they'd received my module scores. That was in the 17th! Haaaaaaate waiting!! Swear people are getting offers for all sorts just not economics! The universities I've applied to I suspect won't reply until December/January 😭
Original post by tomixox
Nope! Last time I was contacted by them was totell me they'd received my module scores. That was in the 17th! Haaaaaaate waiting!! Swear people are getting offers for all sorts just not economics! The universities I've applied to I suspect won't reply until December/January 😭

Yeah true, its so annoying. I only have my 5th choice offer at the moment and I doubt ill hear back from any of my others this side of christmas :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EHZ17
Yeah true, its so annoying. I only have my 5th choice offer at the moment and I doubt ill hear back from any of my others this side of christmas :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where else did you apply? Congratulations on the offer! Even though we know we will get late replies, I know it won't stop us from checking our emails every single day hahaha
Original post by tomixox
Where else did you apply? Congratulations on the offer! Even though we know we will get late replies, I know it won't stop us from checking our emails every single day hahaha

Yeah true! Surrey for L100, offer was AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 411
Hi,

I'm going to apply either for Cognitive and Decision Science, or Language Sciences postgraduate in UCL. I have a bachelor's degree in psychology. Graduated in 2008. My equivalent GPA and TOEFLs satisfy the requirement, but I've been away from the academia for quite some time.

Would appreciate suggestions on what to write/emphasize in my application letter. :smile:
Reply 412
UCL for psychology, got AABB at AS, want this if Cambridge reject me
Original post by Kolasinac138
Not looking? :confused:

Meant now lol. Was on my phone lol and I have a weird keyboard app :P
Original post by HiImSharon
anyone applying to biochem eng?

yes!! got offer last year (no interview) for Beng, but I declined it. Gonna apply to it again as my 5th.
Everyone who's receiving offers, are your predictions just on the grade requirements or above it?
Reply 416
Original post by solarplexus
yes!! got offer last year (no interview) for Beng, but I declined it. Gonna apply to it again as my 5th.

did you have to send a seperate personal statement for bio engineering to them?

because you were applying to medicine if I remember rightly
Original post by Korean95
I've applied to BA Politics and East European Studies- 3years, with 42/45 in IB.
Anyone applying to same course as me?

Almost: I am applying to Economics and Business and East European Studies. I hope it goes well and good luck in your applicaton!
Original post by Hudl
did you have to send a seperate personal statement for bio engineering to them?

because you were applying to medicine if I remember rightly

Not last year, just got it like that.

Don't know what is gonna happen this year.

But where do you think this course at UCL compares to - is it prestigious?
Original post by philerus
Almost: I am applying to Economics and Business and East European Studies. I hope it goes well and good luck in your applicaton!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending