The Student Room Group

Project Management role given to me need urgent help

Greetings students,
I have just been given a role as a project manager for a actual live project. Now what the client(man giving us roles) wants us to do is to give a presentation showing how skilled you are at that role or weather you need to change. Now personally i have had my eye set on becoming a project manager. Our first meeting is in a couple of weeks. I need some guidelines on what i should prepare, what should i include etc... btw the client in this scenario does not know nothing so if you can please help
Original post by Zainbajwa10
Greetings students,
I have just been given a role as a project manager for a actual live project. Now what the client(man giving us roles) wants us to do is to give a presentation showing how skilled you are at that role or weather you need to change. Now personally i have had my eye set on becoming a project manager. Our first meeting is in a couple of weeks. I need some guidelines on what i should prepare, what should i include etc... btw the client in this scenario does not know nothing so if you can please help

Moved to careers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending