University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Radaniel
Hi All,

I am starting Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton in September 2013 :smile:

Which placement area have you been given? xx
Reply 42
I have also been offered a place in September for children's nursing my placement is in Dudley nhs trust

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I have Walsall which was my first choice. Where have you got?x
Reply 44
Well done 2 every1 wiv a place, if ne1 has facebook, bbm or whatsapp that would like to xget 2 know each other b4 we start then let me know. Sept 2013 start
Reply 45
Original post by kerim89
Well done 2 every1 wiv a place, if ne1 has facebook, bbm or whatsapp that would like to xget 2 know each other b4 we start then let me know. Sept 2013 start

Hi, well done !!, i would like to get to know people before we start so there is no weird silence :smile:
Reply 46
I am on facebook, ive been searching as there are usually pages set up for a university and the intake but have not come across one yet. I am on facebook but would prefer to pm people on here my name as everyone can see these threads. Looking forward to starting :smile:
Reply 47
Was anyone put off because wlv wasn't ranked for children's nursing ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
i wasnt put off, i really like wolves was my 1st choice, wen did u all have ur interviews? r u staying in uni accomadation or u close enough 2 stay at home? i cant wait 2 start x
Reply 49
I only live about 20 minutes away so i will be staying at home (hoping to save a little bit of money) i had my interview on the 9th January in the morning.. I am counting down the months i'm so excited!
Reply 50
I had my interview December 2011 ha, i was offered this year instead of last as wolvs oversubscribe each year so they offered me the year after intake. I did have a place at BCU for last year, did the access course got everything but my english by 4 marks off as we were taught the wrong criteria... Long story. However i wasn't to fussed as i left a job on a general paediatric ward as a hca and I now work at the children's hospital so i am gaining alot of experience. No I am not put off at the end of the day the NMC set the nursing standards and every uni follows that so you come out with the same degree at the end of it. I am living at home, walsall campus is close to me. Cannot wait to start, not long :smile:
Reply 51
I not got s place yet applying through clearing or in september.
Have anyone got any tips you csn give for interview x
Reply 52
Anybody going the road to success day new week? :smile:
Reply 53
Hi, I'm starting Child Nursing at Walsall Campus Jan 2014 :-) Can anyone recommend any books I could start purchasing ?
I'm starting in January as well and I asked a current student at an open day and she said the only book she'd really recommend is just a general paediatric nursing book :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Who's had confirmation 2 start September? Didn't get 2 know anyone at road 2 success so would be nice to know some1
Reply 56
Do they pick the topic for literacy test as it says it's on a health topic
Original post by Kreena1981
Do they pick the topic for literacy test as it says it's on a health topic

Hi, I was just wondering what kind of questions were on the numeracy and literacy tests you had for Wolverhampton? I know you did it a while ago, so you might not remember but if you could help in any way, I'd appreciate it! Thank you
Hi there! I am and have my interview soon. What so you think of wolverhampton university? I'm not quite sure at the moment what I think. It is my only option as I failed maths for city of london and turned away 2 others x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending