The Student Room Group

First year med student- ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Murrray123
Oh wow. Why all the negativity? I'm so sorry for trying to help. I won't do it again

There's about a dozen megathreads in this forum - if you're up for helping out you can post in any of them (there are lots of questions and missed posts) and I'm sure all the applicants would be very grateful indeed.

Or is that style of helping out too anonymous? :colone:
Reply 21
Original post by Democracy
There's about a dozen megathreads in this forum - if you're up for helping out you can post in any of them (there are lots of questions and missed posts) and I'm sure all the applicants would be very grateful indeed.

I'm sorry but I don't have the time to browse through thousands of posts. Besides I am still anonymous since nobody knows who I actually I am. I'll delete it if it really bothers you so much but that is in no way what o intended
Any suggestions on where to read up on ethical issues? Or any current specific topics relating to the world of medicine?
Original post by Democracy

Stop being so unnecessarily negative and horrible. This thread is supremely helpful for looking at somebody's personal experience of medical school and asking them how they're finding it.
I fail to see how he's showing off- NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS.
Original post by thechemistress
Stop being so unnecessarily negative and horrible. This thread is supremely helpful for looking at somebody's personal experience of medical school and asking them how they're finding it.
I fail to see how he's showing off- NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS.

stil showing off, he's better answering questons instead of bragging and making a thread about it

how is it horrible? lol your definition of horrible is weird...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending