The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Varus freelo train anyone?
Original post by thatgr
Sometimes you just can't carry whole teams, people often say never blame your team, but sometimes it's just the truth that you were put with bad people

3rd game in a row gonna lose, Rengar is 12-1...killed Nasus every two minutes...

Meanwhile im 5-1 adc can't do **** against that rengar literally instagibbing me out of ult.
Premade trio all take smite, fail the invade and give Draven a triple by 2minutes, then proceed to give a further 3 kills when they try again at red buff. They weren't even trolling (much, they did all take smite after all)..
Finally, managed to win one again :biggrin:

But I spot a pattern, many of my last wins should have been over 25-30 minutes but they drag out to 45+ because people are having fun owning and don't group or think they are god and push not as 5 but solo or 2/3 and get wrecked.
Nunu is so fun to play in the preseason jungle right now, the poachers knife and his sustain means that even against lee sin I could just walk into their jungle and take his buffs, because after the first clear they're all so low
New jungle try Taric (must have pink skin) and you just wreck. Bloody good!
Original post by krands

Saw this on reddit but didn't read, what's the logic behind jungle taric?

I'm loving learning Kalista, she's just so much fun. Inb4 they nerf the AD ratio on her q, and the infinite stacking on neutral monsters for her e.
lel two games

game 1: two people are 5-28 together
game 2: two people are 0-16 together

guess whose team they were on each time?
I'm enjoying the new jungle except the first clear which is really frustrating and unrewarding. New jungle items are like the old ones just you can pick and choose which is neat. I also noticed that the monsters armor and Mr don't scale to late game so they are really easy to clear.
Original post by krands
I'm enjoying the new jungle except the first clear which is really frustrating and unrewarding. New jungle items are like the old ones just you can pick and choose which is neat. I also noticed that the monsters armor and Mr don't scale to late game so they are really easy to clear.

I've not been noticing the first clear being difficult since I've been playing ad malzahar. The first clear is pretty easy when you don't have to tank anything at all really.
Original post by Darthmixalot
I've not been noticing the first clear being difficult since I've been playing ad malzahar. The first clear is pretty easy when you don't have to tank anything at all really.

What do you mean? You don't get the voidling after one spell...
Currently Plat 3 on the EUW server (dropped from plat 1 due to ranked inactivity). mainly play jungle/adc/support. Give me an add! username: sparkzw2
Original post by SarcasticMel
What do you mean? You don't get the voidling after one spell...

Q three times on the summoning platform and then q about 14 seconds before the buff starts. It's for easier to do it on a blue start, but you still don't have much difficulty starting red. Once done you can just q or w on your way to camps/buffs to get stacks/voidlings. It isn't too bad for the clear.
(edited 9 years ago)
been on a big losing streak today, i need to take a break
Original post by thatgr
been on a big losing streak today, i need to take a break

Yeah losing streaks are lethal, you just want to get a win or two to turn it around, but i think its best to stop and come bk later when ur more focused n stuff, much as you don't want to

That or just play those top tier champs, renek and gnar are my top lane babes :d

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just lost a game where we got demolished and I still had most money in the game :biggrin:

Sadly it was a 2 v 5, me and thresh vs the world :biggrin: I love a good support, we went 4-0 me and him 0-0-4 in like 8 minutes I think or something.
made their jungler irrelevant as jungle kayle only to be greeted by a juggernaut yi that our tryndamere had kindly went 0-10 against

#JustSoloqThings
just bought aatrox. he is boring as fk.
Yoooooooooooooooooo guys! Haven't been on here in a few months, some new faces I see!

I just released a Diamond 1 montage, feel free to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDL8bASGywI

Okay, anything new happened since ive been gone?! Or just more studying?! :tongue:
Original post by krands

Are you serious, I've been waiting years for someone to tell me taric is a legitimately good pick. Does emerald Taric work just as well?

Quick Reply

Latest