The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Visit Days

Hi :smile:

I have an offer for Spanish and German - ABB for September 2015 and I was just wondering around when I'll find out about when the visit day is? Thanks!
Reply 1
You should get an email around a month before the visit days, congrats on your offer!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Bluffroom
Hi :smile:

I have an offer for Spanish and German - ABB for September 2015 and I was just wondering around when I'll find out about when the visit day is? Thanks!

You should receive an email invitation to an Applicant Visit Day soon. If not, please check your junk folder to check if any emails from us have landed in there!

Thanks,

Emily
I received an offer from Royal Holloway for Philosophy a few weeks ago now, I've checked all my junk folders and such and haven't reccieved any emails regarding the visit days, do you know when I should get this by? Or when the days are?
Thanks!
Original post by rosiemscott
I received an offer from Royal Holloway for Philosophy a few weeks ago now, I've checked all my junk folders and such and haven't reccieved any emails regarding the visit days, do you know when I should get this by? Or when the days are?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Congratulations on receiving an offer with us! Our Philosophy Applicant Visit Days have not yet been finalised but you will be emailed with an invitation as soon as they are.

The Philosophy Applicant Visit Days are due to be on the 14th and 18th February and the 21st March.

Don't worry for now - you're doing the right thing of checking your inbox and junk folders regularly so continue keeping an eye out, you'll get an email invitation in due course.

Best,

Emily
I was invited to an applicant visit day, what does that mean? I don't have an offer yet but am hoping to study biology
Original post by SweetSummerx
I was invited to an applicant visit day, what does that mean? I don't have an offer yet but am hoping to study biology

Hi there,

An Applicant Visit Day is an invitation-only event to our applicants and offer holders. It is a chance for you to engage further with your chosen academic department(s) by taking part in a variety of activities. These include presentations about your course, tours of the department's facilities and, specifically for Biology, the opportunity to attend lab tours.

Were you emailed an invitation to an Applicant Visit Day? If so, this should contain a lot of information to help explain what an Applicant Visit Day entails.

Best wishes,

Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending