The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Chemistry MSci Interview

Hello guys,

I was just wondering about this. I got an offer from UCL to study Chemistry, my offer was AAA. However since then I also got an email summoning me to one of the open days, where I will have to be present for an interview.

Naturally start to freak out..

Why would I need an interview when I already have an offer? Also, if anyone on here went to interviews last year would be great to hear what you guys got asked/how it went.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Yago
Hello guys,

I was just wondering about this. I got an offer from UCL to study Chemistry, my offer was AAA. However since then I also got an email summoning me to one of the open days, where I will have to be present for an interview.

Naturally start to freak out..

Why would I need an interview when I already have an offer? Also, if anyone on here went to interviews last year would be great to hear what you guys got asked/how it went.

Thanks in advance!

If they've already given you an offer, I'd have thought that it'd be a really informal event to learn more about you and your interests, maybe learn about any support you might need. Really don't worry!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
If they've already given you an offer, I'd have thought that it'd be a really informal event to learn more about you and your interests, maybe learn about any support you might need. Really don't worry!

That's good to hear, I'll make sure I've scrubbed up on my personal statement and all, the least I should do.

Thanks
Original post by Yago
That's good to hear, I'll make sure I've scrubbed up on my personal statement and all, the least I should do.

Thanks

Good luck and well done for the offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending