The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Seeing all these people getting offers is making me stress for no reason :frown: congrats to you all thou :smile:

Has anyone heard anything from the foundation centre or business? I'm applying for business and management with foundation year. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by rebeccafrances
Hi,
Congrats to the people with offers!!

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Modern Languages? Or has any idea about when they usually get back to people by?

Hiya, I have applied for the Modern Languages course and I haven't heard anything other than an email saying that it might take until January to receive a decision.
Hope this helps! :smile:
Hi everyone, I've created a Stalking page for us all to use, which will hopefully make it easier to find out who is also applying for your course, accommodation, etc :smile:

Here is the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Durham_University_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2015

(Now I'm just hoping that it works!) :tongue:

Edit: just realised the new 'Connect' pages, sorry everyone!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by daisystones
Hi everyone, I've created a Stalking page for us all to use, which will hopefully make it easier to find out who is also applying for your course, accommodation, etc :smile:

Here is the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Durham_University_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2015

(Now I'm just hoping that it works!) :tongue:

Edit: just realised the new 'Connect' pages, sorry everyone!

Hey, I made a Facebook page for people going to Durham: https://www.facebook.com/groups/803055009736957/
hope this is the sort of thing you were looking for
Original post by chem@uni
Thanks, I think that puts everyones mind at rest who havent heard anything yet

I applied for Law for 2015 entry :smile:
Original post by ssswims
Just got an offer from Durham unconditional history! Anybody else? Would love to chat about the school and courses and whatnot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATSS! Will this be your firm?
Original post by rebeccafrances
Hi,
Congrats to the people with offers!!

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Modern Languages? Or has any idea about when they usually get back to people by?

Last year I got my offer on the 6th of January - it was my last university after getting offers from all others in November. Durham do like to wait...I just think Durham are very slow with their bureaucracy. XD
Reply 307
Original post by can'tbeleftblank
Last year I got my offer on the 6th of January - it was my last university after getting offers from all others in November. Durham do like to wait...I just think Durham are very slow with their bureaucracy. XD

May I ask which subject?
Hello! :-) I applied to Durham on the 6th November and still haven't recieved an acknowledgement email, anyone else in the same boat?
For people who think that they are likely to put Durham as their firm choice https://www.facebook.com/groups/803055009736957/
Hi everyone, I'm new to TSR!
Got an offer of A*AA to study Bsc Geography at Durham for 2015 a little while ago. Exciting times! :biggrin:
Original post by 08vihe
Yes for Criminology

I'm hoping to apply for criminology, if you don't mind me asking, what are your AS grades?
Reply 312
Anyone heard anything for Chemistry?
Reply 313
Original post by ssswims
Just got an offer from Durham unconditional history! Anybody else? Would love to chat about the school and courses and whatnot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How long did it take for them to get back to you? Congratulations!!
Original post by sophiemurs
Hi everyone, I'm new to TSR!
Got an offer of A*AA to study Bsc Geography at Durham for 2015 a little while ago. Exciting times! :biggrin:

Congratulations!! :biggrin: that's what I've applied for! May I ask how long it took for them to get back to you after you applied? :-)
Original post by Scarlett_7
Congratulations!! :biggrin: that's what I've applied for! May I ask how long it took for them to get back to you after you applied? :-)

aw thank you :smile: hope to see you there then! My application was sent off on the 3rd October, and I got my offer exactly a month later :smile: all the best for your application!
Original post by sophiemurs
aw thank you :smile: hope to see you there then! My application was sent off on the 3rd October, and I got my offer exactly a month later :smile: all the best for your application!

I hope so too, I loved it when I visited Durham! Aw okay, I applied on the 6th November so hopefully I'll hear back soon :-) but I haven't even had an email of acknowlement yet haha! Thank you very much!
Reply 317
Original post by can'tbeleftblank

I received my offer three days after having applied - for a PhD though. Poor undergrads. :biggrin:
Original post by Scarlett_7
I hope so too, I loved it when I visited Durham! Aw okay, I applied on the 6th November so hopefully I'll hear back soon :-) but I haven't even had an email of acknowlement yet haha! Thank you very much!

Yeah the Geography department is absolutely amazing :biggrin: even if you don't hear for a while don't worry about it - it might be that they're taking longer now as there'll be more applications going in now than there was in October, and they're generally quite slow :smile: but you'll be absolutely fab I'm sure! The acknowledgements are pretty slow too :smile:
Anyone got a PPE offer?

Quick Reply

Latest