The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

HELP ! MA International Business management vs. Msc. International Marketing

Which of the two courses in terms of Social life, Employability, Value and Business perspective.

I have done my grad. In journalism and mass communication. So which one would be more friendly to me.

And are there sufficient students in both the courses last year, if any idea. Cos one of my friend is doing IBM from Northumbria and he has like only 20 students in his course. So he like feels a bit lonely there having not much students is again no fun. And social life is very much important if youre an international student.

So is it the same with the newcastle applicants in september intake in any of the mentioned courses ? I mean diversity and healthy streangth in class. Thanks
Surely the logical thing is to do Business Management if you want to go into Business Management and International Marketing if you want to go into International Marketing? Or am I missing something?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by yabbayabba
Surely the logical thing is to do Business Management if you want to go into Business Management and International Marketing if you want to go into International Marketing? Or am I missing something?

Youre probay missing everything :P

Cos this wasn't my main concern.
Original post by Robin Arora
Youre probay missing everything :P

Cos this wasn't my main concern.

Why do you want to do a masters then? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending